• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WOW! 10, 000 posts for George Wallace

At least I choose a date remotely possible  ;) Oh yeah, Vern, the other DS would be on you too fast. Looks like you are planning a coup, everyone to their sides again.  >:D

The Librarian said:
I guess the value of the "what's in it for me factor" bid will tell eh??  >:D

Hum, no more PM from me ?  :D

Michael Baker said:
At least I choose a date remotely possible  ;) Oh yeah, Vern, the other DS would be on you too fast. Looks like you are planning a coup, everyone to their sides again.  >:D

I'm planning a coup?? LOL...

>:D

Prince Edward Island ?

Careful of the snow in higways, young one  :D !

Better get your recce redone. The weather (and the roads) are perfectly fine here!!! Right now...  ;D

Besides, you haven't a hope in hell of finding me when you get here!! I'll just throw on my braids and hide out amongst the other throngs of "Anne of Green Gables" impersonators!!  ;D

Well, M & M (Michael, and Mike  >:D), forget the LAV, take a sub ;)!

TN2IC, move out of that place, there is beautiful snow in this fine day  :).

The Librarian said:
Better get your recce redone. The weather (and the roads) are perfectly fine here!!! Right now...  ;D
Well I guess Yrys is on your side, feeding me false information.

Yrys said:
forget the LAV, take a sub ;)!
I don't like the blue.

Michael Baker said:
Well I guess Yrys is on your side, feeding me false information.

Worry your little head Mr. Young 'un Baker!!

She's not the only one on my side!! The PMs are just flying into my inbox!!  ;D

>:D

The Librarian said:

Besides, you haven't a hope in hell of finding me when you get here!! I'll just throw on my braids and hide out amongst the other throngs of "Anne of Green Gables" impersonators!!  ;D

Hard to find  ::) all they need to do is get the clothing hours, walk in when open; and ask for The Boss  ;D  and if you are not there ask nicely when you will be back  >:D.

What's going on? George had 9,993 posts when I woke up this morning, then an hour ago he dropped down to 9,991 and now he's at 9,990........ he's regressing! Is this some sort of funky Y2K bug taking George out?

NL_engineer said:
Hard to find  ::) all they need to do is get the clothing hours, walk in when open; and ask for The Boss  ;D  and if you are not there ask nicely when you will be back  >:D.

You really need a Recce done!! I haven't worked in Clothing for over a year now. I haven't been posted to Gagetown for 9 months now (my gawd...it's been that long!!). Although when I was home in Gagetown last week for March Break to visit the husband and kids, I did go into clothing stores...where they promptly informed me that someone had just been there asking for "the Boss - WO XXXXXX - me!!" Too funny. I then walked down the counter in my civvies only to have someone who was getting issued some deployment kit turn around...look at me and say "hey aren't you ArmyVern??" I wasn't even in uniform. Our Army is a small one indeed. An hour (and quite the chat) later...I finally left for Timmies to hook up with another member from here for caffeine!!

I'm the 2IC to the Det Comd (he works in Moncton). I have an Orderly Room, a Maint, A Supply...(which includes a clothing stores!!). I am "out of trade" so to speak. My connections are widening!! The coup is upon us!!  >:D

Reccecrewman:  >:D (Actually, in your case, it really "wasn't me!!")

Gee...Vern and I bump into each other a few times... so it is a small world.

The Librarian said:
You really need a Recce done!! I haven't worked in Clothing for over a year now. I haven't been posted to Gagetown for 9 months now (my gawd...it's been that long!!). Although when I was home in Gagetown last week for March Break to visit the husband and kids, I did go into clothing stores...where they promptly informed me that someone had just been there asking for "the Boss - WO XXXXXX - me!!" Too funny. I then walked down the counter in my civvies only to have someone who was getting issued some deployment kit turn around...look at me and say "hey aren't you ArmyVern??" I wasn't even in uniform. Our Army is a small one indeed. An hour (and quite the chat) later...I finally left for Timmies to hook up with another member from here for caffeine!!

I'm the 2IC to the Det Comd (he works in Moncton). I have an Orderly Room, a Maint, A Supply...(which includes a clothing stores!!). I am "out of trade" so to speak. My connections are widening!! The coup is upon us!!  >:D

Reccecrewman:  >:D (Actually, in your case, it really "wasn't me!!")

I wasn't referring to Gagetown clothing.  I avoid that place because the first thing said after "next" is "your not entitled, so what are you looking for" ;D

That's not FAIR  :crybaby: ! you're entering so late !

/bonk warspite  :D !

Yrys said:
Well, M & M (Michael, and Mike  >:D), forget the LAV, take a sub ;)!

TN2IC, move out of that place, there is beautiful snow in this fine day  :).

Bah hum bug... East coast is where me roots are..

Back