• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB CF 64 Pattern Jump Ruck. Under $75

Tyler_Flint

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for a decent (useable) condition 64 Pattern Jump Ruck includeing the frame, bag, shoulder straps, pads ect. I am hopeing to pay under $75. The ruck does not need to be all authentic repairs may have been made new parts ect. As long as it has a 64 pattern frame and  I could use it "as is" then im interested. Thanks  :camo:

Good Luck the frames rarely sell for less than 50 bucks!

Here you go in the Belleville area.

http://belleville.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-sporting-goods-exercise-fishing-camping-outdoors-Military-Style-Rucksack-Backpack-Old-Style-Very-Comfortable-W0QQAdIdZ369240795

Hopefully the bag holds up for you... those are original bags and most have some rot too them but if you luck in then good price... most places are selling frames for that or more.... shoulder pads
and backpad are off 84 pattern and aftermarket kidney pad

Roger that, Rigger is quite right.  Check the bag seams and webbing for rot and stitiching issues.  Watch for frayed webbing ends and straps.  Make sure the frame has no wobble to it.  Worst comes to worst, you still have a good frame for a new aftermarket bag later on.

Thanks for the advice guys, Ill keep it in mind when I finally go to see one. I contacted him but he sold it. :(

Back