• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTS- ICE Tac "OTW Type" Shirt, and assorted molle

GregC

Inactive
Reaction score
Leaving the military and looking to offload some kit. All prices are plus shipping, as well as OBO. Discounts for multiple items bought, and I am based at CFB Edmonton, so anyone in the area can drop by 3VP and grab any of this.

Email Money Transfer preferred.

Pictures can be sent upon request, my computer kung-fu is weak and I keep screwing up image embed.

1x Size Large ICE Tactical Direct Action Shirts. Desert Cadpat. I wear a size medium T-Shirt in everything, including my military issued T-Shirts and these fit me perfectly. These are made from real cadpat material, and served me very well on TF 3-09. They were treated with Permethrin, and although used are in good shape and can easily do another tour. I had them double stitched by a seamstress as well. These were a lifesaver on tour. These retail at $125 a piece. Willing to sell for $65 each. If you can prove you are a military member getting ready for deployment, I will hook you up with a better price. This shirt saw very little use (was a spare), however it has a 1" CLP stain on the front, otherwise it really is in excellent shape.

Tactical Tailor Molle drop leg (small size) with quick disconnect. Black in color, with some tan spray pant, not much however. In excellent condition. With quick disconnect, worth $47 new from Tac tailor. Asking $25 plus shipping.

Tac Tailor 4 Round M203 Molle Pouch. Black, in excellent shape. $15

Tan ESS Profile NVG Goggles with Clear lens. Seen very limited use, frame is in as new condition. Clear lens has some small scratches, overall I'd rate the lens a 5/10. These are worth $100 new, I'm letting them go for $40 plus shipping. A great chance to get mint condition frames, and then add some new lens for a huge savings.

Blackhawk 40mm Grenade Pouch, holds 6 rounds
Used, in good shape. $10

HSGI Two 9mm Mag Pouch, in as new condition $10

Back