• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

yet another drug question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwig

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My question is...

If i hang out with a lot of people that smoke weed and im around it quite a bit, is it possible for them to detect traces of it in my urine? I dont touch the stuff but most of my stupid friends thinks its awesome. Also I was at a big concert recently and everywhere I went there was weed floating around? Am I ok because I dont want to ruin my chances with the army.

Ive completed my CFAT, Interview, Medical and PT test and am going to be placed on the merrit list any day now..... and my second question is...

When would be the next time I do a urine test after completing my physical?

Thanks for your helps
Cheers

Drugs are not tolerated with in the Forces or those who associate with those who par take of Drugs.
End of topic.
As a Moderator I'm locking this subject as this subject is null and void when it comes to serving our Country.
We in the Forces do not aaand will not TOLERATE ANY RECREATIONAL DRUGS and if we find you using we will turn you in and you will end up in Club Ed.

Also, learn how to use the search function and read the FAQ's in the recruiting section.  Your question is one that has been asked and answered many times in the last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back