• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

You are supposed to vote

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
7
Points
430
Just noticing when the top votes per pic is around 30, not many people of the 10000 plus
have found this page!  ;)

You can vote on ALL the pics (1-5 stars) based on if you like it or not.


http://forums.army.ca/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=24480
 
I only vote for pics of nekked chics. A leopard, (or leopard skin), will not do.
 
whiskey601 said:
I only vote for pics of nekked chics. A leopard, (or leopard skin), will not do.

Oh I don't know.......I remember one in camo pants..... ;)
 
Bruce Monkhouse said:
Oh I don't know.......I remember one in camo pants..... ;)

:rofl:

It's OK Bruce,

We know that deep deep down Whiskey601 really loves my pic!!  ;D
 
Bruce Monkhouse said:
Oh I don't know.......I remember one in camo pants..... ;)

Oh yes. GI Blonde....

My good God man, every time I finally purge her from my mind, she reappears due to external influences!!  It's getting close to time for another therapy session on Victoria. [soon as Devlin gets back from across the pond].


 
Back
Top