• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

You wouldn't Believe...

Old Ranger

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Would you find this an appropriate venue for those funny or outrageous things that happen in the Medical field?
Avoiding Specific Names, Dates and Locations for patient confidentiality!
What other specific limitations should there be? :cdn:

No, unfortunately things that we medical pers tend to find funny are usually not considered funny by others (and generally not good form to be spoken about in the open).

if you're unsure what I mean, see my signature lines below.

10-4
As a civi Paramedic, we probably see things or situations that have some humour.
There are times where there are no patients and everyone is fine. I think you can get a grin from this one.

A couple of years ago we were dispatched to a man with his head stuck in a well.
When we arrived the man was out with only a little pride hurt.   it was how he got out!
His 2 female "O My God" Swedish neighbours with a tub of Vaseline the size of a Mop Bucket.
Complete with the thick accents and did I mention "O my GoDD"
You can take the imagination were ever you want. ;D

If stories like this are OK or Not please let me know.   If I can pass on a few   ;D   overseas to you Medics doing the ruff stuff. :salute:

Thanks for being there for us.
Ben

Back