• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Your Chance To Grill Jack Layton

IntlBr said:

No no no.....Jack.          :D

His avoidance of the question just confirms what everyone knows.

You know what I'd like to see? Jack Layton in Kandahar, going outside the wire and meeting the people he wants us to abandon.

We'll never see it though. He's too much of a........      ;)

Regards

Recce By Death said:
You know what I'd like to see? Jack Layton in Kandahar, going outside the wire and meeting the people he wants us to abandon.
One can only wish.

Ask him if he can spell "RUN" because if his car ever breaks down in front of my house he better.

alfie said:
Ask him if he can spell "RUN" because if his car ever breaks down in front of my house he better.

Layton doesn’t own a car, remember he’s the cycling politician
BikeWeekCommute2006.jpg
  8)

zipperhead_cop said:
Is that Al Gore waving in the middle?  :p

Nope Chairman Miller.

“Mayor David Miller (centre) leads 500 cyclists down Yonge Street in the 2006 edition of the Group Commute. He is joined by City Councillors (left to right) Janet Davis, Paula Fletcher and Jane Pitfield as well as Member of Parliament Oliva Chow and Federal NDP Leader Jack Layton. Adam Giambrone and Sylvia Watson were back in the pack.”

http://biketoronto.ca/topic/show/Bike%20Week

Very nice. He is coming by the University of Lethbridge this week. I think I might just drop in to ask him a question as well.

Ask him the exact same question!

Won't he be surprised!

IB

IntlBr said:
Ask him the exact same question!

Won't he be surprised!

IB
That would be a great social experiment. I wonder what would happen. How many times would this have to be asked before the press picked up on it? Would they expect the question at all of Layton's engagements? How long could he avoid giving any real answer before that same press demanded he answer the question as asked?

Back