• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

No plan for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Medal

I wouldn't be a fan anyway, but honestly would be reflexively against anything proposed by that MP on principle. Her salary would be better spent on planting shrubbery.

The Knights Who Say Nee would approve as would Roger the Shrubber. And King Arthur.
Shrubbery is never not funny now. Made working in landscaping years ago pretty entertaining (although I grew to hate the magic 5 plants that all the companies used for ever single development, so boring).

Seriously though, she's spare parts. With the dumb questions she asks in Parliament, frankly insulted at what she's paid.

Previously mentioned shrubbery could be used to do useful things like create decorative borders, shore up some of the hills around Parliament against erosion, and provide a convenient source of Monty Python jokes. I'm sure there would be lots left over for positive things like charitable donations to the local mission and generally positive things that would make someone's day better. They could simply replace her with an inanimate carbon rod and give another MP in the CPC a proxy vote to fill the same function without the cost.

Previously mentioned shrubbery could be used to do useful things like create decorative borders, shore up some of the hills around Parliament against erosion, and provide a convenient source of Monty Python jokes. I'm sure there would be lots left over for positive things like charitable donations to the local mission and generally positive things that would make someone's day better. They could simply replace her with an inanimate carbon rod and give another MP in the CPC a proxy vote to fill the same function without the cost.
Especially if doubled up for a split level effect…and a path…

Back