• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CDN/US Covid-related political discussion

There's almost no settled science. There is hypothesis and experimentation and observation. Occasionally a "law" crops up, until experimentation or observation breaks it. (Subject to stipulations, some "laws" are durable - eg. classical laws of physics in non-relativistic situations.)

The new Pfizer oral medication compared to Ivermectine.

Which was 'fact checked' by Facebook 'experts'

There's almost no settled science. There is hypothesis and experimentation and observation. Occasionally a "law" crops up, until experimentation or observation breaks it. (Subject to stipulations, some "laws" are durable - eg. classical laws of physics in non-relativistic situations.)
Which really means nothing to the fact that agreement amongst the medical and scientific community is not settled. Simply that one side is getting unfettered access to a complicit media while opposing views don't.

Stay classy, vax-hesitant fringe folk ...
A day of sombre reflection and gratitude for Canada's war veterans was marred by individuals spreading anti-vaccination messages in at least three B.C. cities on Thursday.

That includes Kamloops, where lawyer Jay Michi brought his two young daughters to the Riverside Park Cenotaph for what he expected would be a typical Remembrance Day ceremony.

But Michi told CTV News the park looked different than previous years: There was no Honour Guard, and the bagpipes seemed to blare from pre-recorded audio. A young man then got up to recite In Flanders Fields, before reading a poem of his own.

"The poem was about remembering our forefathers who fought for our freedoms. He put an emphasis on 'freedom,'" said Michi, who is a partner at Jensen Law. "And I'm like oh my god, here we go."

The speaker started condemning vaccine mandates and government propaganda being "forced down our throats," according to Michi, who said some in the crowd immediately began jeering.

A middle-aged man who identified himself as a veteran interrupted the poem, but Michi said even he appeared to have some kind of agenda, and was "dropping F-bombs" into the microphone ...
Edited to add - and you pro-vax idiots, good call there (not), too ...
Cranbrook RCMP is investigating an act of vandalism committed against the Kootenay city’s cenotaph on Remembrance Day.
70c8fc80

Mounties say they were called to the site around 7 a.m., when a passerby noticed graffiti scrawled across a memorial at the site.

The words, written in green paint, say, “the real heroes are the vaccinated.” ...

If this is true how did I read your post??
I said the medical and scientific community. That's why you were able to read it. Unfortunately, you didn't read it properly. People are in such a hurry to condemn an opposing view and humiliate the poster, they fail to properly read and understand a simple post on a bulletin board.

Last edited:
Those who cite the heroics of the fallen and our veterans to fortify their own legal right to refuse a minimally risky shot in the arm or to defiantly refuse to wear a paper mask in public, might wish to ponder the courage that inspired the free and noble and selfless choice to put the public good ahead of personal freedom -- as our heroes did.

Those who cite the heroics of the fallen and our veterans to fortify their own legal right to refuse a minimally risky shot in the arm or to defiantly refuse to wear a paper mask in public,

Some take it a step further and cite NAZI Germany.

I have recently seen a statistic on YouTube comment sections popping up that over 50% of vaccinated people are dying from their shots.

The world is a very odd place right now, and it would be stranger still if you will not believe a word coming from the government/doctors.

It doesn’t help when things that have potential- like ivermectin- get trounced on. I think the intent there is to say “what? No you still need to get vaccinated.” But it appears deceitful. Even the ivermectin supporting medical studies recommended in their conclusions using ivermectin in conjunction with vaccination( although I only saw one or two)

So for a person who observes any deceit in the strata government that supposed to be helping them- what are they left with?

Dumb things like that number.

My support for vaccine mandates ends at forced injections or corralling people. They D have to make one hell of a case for me to change my opinion on that.

They D have to make one hell of a case for me to change my opinion on that.
The town I where I pay my property tax gave up trying to change the "firmly held beliefs" of "vaccine hesitant" employees back in September.

At the end of October, they changed their employment.

There is lots of people out there that aren't anti vaccine, but they are anti mandate. This guy is just as much at fault as anyone. He's not trusted and he's actively out there, purposely, creating two divisive classes. People don't like mandates and even more so when they come from someone seen as untrustworthy, divisive and sanctimonious as trudeau. When he gets ranting like this, people start to wonder what his agenda really is.

After a months-long surge that saw COVID-19 deaths among service members nearly triple, there haven’t been any reported in the past two weeks, according to numbers updated Wednesday by the Defense Department.

"This is a clear indicator of the success of the vaccine mandate, as 98.5% of the active force has had at least one shot," Army Maj. Charlie Dietz, a Pentagon spokesman, told Military Times on Wednesday.

Of those 75 troops who died of COVID-19 complications, none were fully vaccinated. Two had completed the first of a two-dose regimen.

Counties that voted Trump have materially lower rates of vaccination, and materially higher rates of death.

An interesting coincidence:

1638722896880.png

Back