• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP RMC Academic Year 2022-23

Also for any of you guys that have already done BMOQ, what kinda running shoes would you recommend, I've always just used pass-me-downs and old running shoes, but they're starting to get too small for me and are giving me ankle pain.

Any recommendation for what type of running shoes I should be looking at?

Also for any of you guys that have already done BMOQ, what kinda running shoes would you recommend, I've always just used pass-me-downs and old running shoes, but they're starting to get too small for me and are giving me ankle pain.

Any recommendation for what type of running shoes I should be looking at?
Go to the Running Room. Get a foot assessment done. Follow their recommendations. Pay the money.

I cheaped out on shoes early in my career and collapsed my arches. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Yes, congrats you got in.

I'm looking at my offer letter, it says in section H "You are scheduled to be assigned to the Royal Military College - Collège militaire royal Saint-Jean in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec". But my recruiting center informed me that I'll be going to Kingston. Can others confirm what they have on their offer letters?
QB for BMOQ mod1, and when Kingston for next 4 years

Yes, congrats you got in.

I'm looking at my offer letter, it says in section H "You are scheduled to be assigned to the Royal Military College - Collège militaire royal Saint-Jean in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu Quebec". But my recruiting center informed me that I'll be going to Kingston. Can others confirm what they have on their offer letters?
Mine did say RMC

Any ROTP RMC student going to CMRSJ for engineering this year?

Does anyone know how many more offers they still have to send out?

Unfortunately, not a lot of them are left.
What is your source?

A MCC told me that “final selections took place in the week of April 14”. This supports your statement but it would be nice to see if that is the sentiment coming from other recruiting centres.

I am on the comp list, applying from CFRC Vancouver. My MCC is now the Admin Officer and I am very confused as to who is in charge of my file. No mention about another MCC taking over. Does anyone else have experience with what happens when your MCC changes mid-application?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how many more offers they still have to send out?
I found on the cmrsj website that they send out around 380 offers for the military colleges and there’s around 20 acceptances on this forum. There is probably a significant number of offers sent out to people who aren’t on this forum and another chunk of spaces set aside for RETP and UTPNCM. From other threads and the cmrsj website, it seems that in the past, most offers have been sent out mid-May.

What is your source?

A MCC told me that “final selections took place in the week of April 14”. This supports your statement but it would be nice to see if that is the sentiment coming from other recruiting centres.

I am on the comp list, applying from CFRC Vancouver. My MCC is now the Admin Officer and I am very confused as to who is in charge of my file. No mention about another MCC taking over. Does anyone else have experience with what happens when your MCC changes mid-application?
I heard it from few members of CAF. Apparently, this year's selection has been tough due to overwhelming number of applicants. That's all I am allowed to share with you, sorry.

Good luck to you in the selection! :)
(Iuckly for me, I got in and accepted the offer a month ago. I assume you applied late?)

I heard it from few members of CAF. Apparently, this year's selection has been tough due to overwhelming number of applicants. That's all I am allowed to share with you, sorry.

Good luck to you in the selection! :)
(Iuckly for me, I got in and accepted the offer a month ago. I assume you applied late?)
I got on the competition list late march. Already have conditional offers for my backup programs but RMC is obviously my first choice. Congrats on getting in!

What is your source?

I've gotten mixed answers from different recruiting staff. My MCC has told me that the military colleges are full, but when I walked into my recruiting centre and asked the sergeants at the desk they said RMC isn't full.

What is your source?

From what I’ve heard offers can go till June. However offers in June might vary on how many people reject a spot in RMC. It’s inconvenient because most other universities want a definite answer from you by June 1st.

Does anybody here have BMOQ from 11 July to 12 August (arrival date 9 July) and is from southwestern Ontario?

If so feel free to PM me.

Back