• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Russia in the 21st Century [Superthread]

Oh boy.

[CNN]Researcher at Russian plague laboratory dies of ‘unknown’ infection​


[Axios]Scoop: White House monitors suspected plague outbreak in Russia​




 
Oh boy.

[CNN]Researcher at Russian plague laboratory dies of ‘unknown’ infection​


[Axios]Scoop: White House monitors suspected plague outbreak in Russia​




Not only am I not surprised, I'm amazed it hasn't happened sooner. I always wondered when all those Russian biowarfare labs would cause something like this.
And yes I know Biowarfare research is strictly regulated....here.
 
Oh boy.

[CNN]Researcher at Russian plague laboratory dies of ‘unknown’ infection​


[Axios]Scoop: White House monitors suspected plague outbreak in Russia​





Pneumonic plague is no joke. Frankly I’m more concerned that we have any information coming out of Russia on this at all; that suggests it may be significantly worse than what we are hearing.

Russia is widely believed to still have an active biological weapons program. I question any narrative the Russians offer about how this happened and the nature of the facility in which it did. The “dropped vial” story is suspect; protocol for a suspected exposure would be an immediate and strong course of antibiotics. A dropped vial in a lab setting wouldn’t be ambiguous.

Anywho. Russia gonna Russia.
 
The plague in all its forms still exists and in fact there are a few cases reported to the WHO every year.

But the fact (we think) that the Russians are researching it should send shudders down your spine...
 
Back
Top