• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recent content by FSTO

  1. FSTO

    Cricket Night In Canada ?

    Long past are the days that a working class kid can make it. The cost has turned hockey into a neppo factory.
  2. FSTO

    Cricket Night In Canada ?

    I so don`t care about pro sports anymore. I`ll watch the Winnipeg Jets and most of the CFL games I can, but the rest? From whiny NHL players complaining about the cold and taxes; to gambling ads 24/7/365, to the two Cdn sports networks talking Leafs and Blow Jays all frickin day. I'm done with...
  3. FSTO

    Pipelines, energy and natural resources

    JFC, they made a stupid decision, coupled with an incredible lack of knowledge of the coastal sea lanes by our politicians. None of them seem to have the capability to interpret a nautical chart.
  4. FSTO

    Pipelines, energy and natural resources

    If the terminal is to be at Robert’s Bank, then that mean a f-ton urban infrastructure to pass through. I still maintain that PR is by far the safest and cheapest option.
  5. FSTO

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    All great until the plebes storm the gates and the guards say fuck it, I’ll take your helicopter and your passwords and GTFO.
  6. FSTO

    A Canadian Foreign Intelligence Service

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but have we even had an inquiry into our Covid response? Or how our governments (municipal, provincial, federal) failed to control/stop a small group of protestors. If we can't/won't do that, how the heck do we think we have the maturity to control a foreign intelligence...
  7. FSTO

    King Charles III

    As a US taxpayer, I'd hope that they've prepositioned all the stuff POTUS needs at Mar Logo since he seems to go there every weekend.
  8. FSTO

    King Charles III

    Really? The PM flies in one jet. POTUS has the palatial AF1 (gifted from Qatar), plus a C17 to carry 2 Beasts, plus an escort of fighter jets. I doubt it’s even close.
  9. FSTO

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    I've read Turtledove. I used to really like his work but then he got pretty repetitive (IMO).
  10. FSTO

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    I have more: It'll be a 3 day military operation; We bombed the hell out of them and they're crying to talk to us; We'll be home by Christmas; etc, etc
  11. FSTO

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    Cough - "A mere matter of marching" - cough
  12. FSTO

    New Canadian Shipbuilding Strategy

    Work on the icebreakers
  13. FSTO

    Old Peacekeeping Warhorses - Are they right?

    Ok. this is not fair to our folks. The PLA, PLAN, and PLAAF have ceremonial marching contingents. THAT IS ALL THEY DO!!!!!
  14. FSTO

    Canadian River Class Destroyer Megathread

    I remember those days. But the entire government fleet was approaching rust out at the turn of the century and we could have kept the expertise that we had spent billions (for the 3rd time) developing gainfully employed while the design for the AORs was finalized. Instead we said “that’s it!”...
  15. FSTO

    Canadian River Class Destroyer Megathread

    We should have had a replacement for PRO and PRE in ready to start being constructed once Ottawa left the Saint John yard in 97.
Back
Top