• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

More from the horse's mouth ....
... as well as Team Red Ottawa's response ...
... and a bit more from The Canadian Press & AP

More from the horse's mouth ....
... as well as Team Red Ottawa's response ...
... and a bit more from The Canadian Press & AP
Apparently, this deal is nearly identical to what Hamas has accepted a few weeks ago and Israel rejected!

Apparently, this deal is nearly identical to what Hamas has accepted a few weeks ago and Israel rejected!
Did you actually read that deal? It was stupidly convoluted and ambiguous. Israel might get a prisoner or might get a body. Gee I wonder how that would have ended up. Of course Israel is going to tell them to get fucked.

Did you actually read that deal? It was stupidly convoluted and ambiguous. Israel might get a prisoner or might get a body. Gee I wonder how that would have ended up. Of course Israel is going to tell them to get fucked.
I'm actually with you on this (that Israel will most likely reject it because it calls to end the war).
I'm just pointing this out because the US and the whole world media yesterday presented it as an Israeli offer that's just pending on Hamas' acceptance when in fact Israel itself hasn't clearly endorsed it.

It feels like it was just a Biden campaign attempt to appeal to his voter base and the world to give the impression that the US doing all it can to end the war.

I'm actually with you on this (that Israel will most likely reject it because it calls to end the war).
And we certainly don't want that, not with Hamas still on life-support.

It feels like it was just a Biden campaign attempt to appeal to his voter base and the world to give the impression that the US doing all it can to end the war.
You would think after Palestinians attacked the US pier being built to bring aid to the Palestinians, Biden would have realized they don't want peace.

Mr Biden urged Hamas and prominent figures in Israel not to "lose this moment"

From the same writers that gave us this moment.

Last edited:
Of course it was, do you think he gives a shit about the Palestinians? He was absolutely fine when Congress shut down his halt to the 2000lb bomb deliveries.

Privately he’s probably telling Bibi speed up with the bulldozers, I can only fake outrage for so long.

Meanwhile, here in bits of Canada ....
Also archived here.

Last edited:
OK, then, how about this?

Some would say we see two groups of people convinced they have the right to live on the same chunk of land. Team ISR has, on several occasions, offered to give up (as well as given up) some of its land in exchange for security guarantees. ISR has also sought an unambiguous acknowledgement by Team Palestinians that ISR has a right to exist. Without that, ISR feels like any deal is just a mid-point to Team Palestine and its supporters to get rid of the state and the people of ISR. As recently as 2016, even the U.N. SecGen said this:
Screenshot 2024-06-03 102922.jpg
Most recent statement I can find says this ....
Easy question: where is Hamas saying they'll recognize ISR as part of a two-state solution? Because without that, ISR has a case to be, at the very best, leery about its existence based on how the neighbours have reacted since the U.N. said "there must be 2 states here" in 1948.

Back