• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. G

    2026 Wildfire Season

    Should read Chemtrails and did when I posted
  2. G

    2026 Wildfire Season

    And it's being done by using chemicals....
  3. G

    2026 Wildfire Season

    Who gets to tell them that there isn't a switch?. And can they take video of the meeting?
  4. G

    Canada moves to 2% GDP end of FY25/26 - PMMC

    A friend o mine f had trying to contact his MP for the past couple of weeks. Apparently the great man can't be bothered to deal with the peasants. I'm beginning to get the feeling he barely talks to his staff at the constituency office in the riding .
  5. G

    Funny Pix & Video Thread

  6. G

    TKMS Type 212CD (Victoria class replacement megathread)

    So long as the cheque clears Deutsche Marine doesn't give a tinker's damn what you call it.
  7. G

    The Great Gun Control Debate- 2.0

    On the plus side he did have a cannon.
  8. G

    The Great Gun Control Debate- 2.0

    Where Green, what Green, who Green? Inky was a Conservative.
  9. G

    TKMS Type 212CD (Victoria class replacement megathread)

    As a Winnipeger and a loyal North ender I wholeheartedly endorse this message.
  10. G

    2026 Wildfire Season

    Supposedly the Red Cross and some other organizations are handing out multi year contracts.
  11. G

    Iran Super Thread- Merged

    I don't think the people running Iran really care if he does . Especially if they're still in charge at the end of it. I think they're counting on his attention span or rather his lack of one .
  12. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    And once they're delivered I expect Team Blue to complain about the color they came in .
  13. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Agreed on Anand, I'm still forming my opinion on McGuinty.
  14. G

    TKMS Type 212CD (Victoria class replacement megathread)

    Next topic of conversation dredging harbors with Nuclear devices ...When you absolutely positively need a 50 foot deep harbor....RIGHT NOW !
  15. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    It's where because Defence is usually considered "nothing job " you send rivals to purgatory in hopes it kills their career. Or politically important idiots where it's postion of prestige but where you can't do any real harm.
  16. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Elections apparently are for losers. And Avi's too cool for that sort of thing.
  17. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Best Western cosplay of Liberace I've ever seen . Only thing missing was the candlabra .
  18. G

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    QUOTE="OldSolduer, post: 2046705, member: 28243"] https://creators.spotify.com/pod/show/jim-seggie/episodes/TidBits-3-e3269u8 My thoughts. Yes I am sane - sorta. His mom had him tested !
  19. G

    TKMS Type 212CD (Victoria class replacement megathread)

    Or park it outside near a stand of trees and every squirrel for 20 klicks will use it to store pinecones. I've actually seen that.
  20. G

    TKMS Type 212CD (Victoria class replacement megathread)

    Submarines either by Irving or Davie ? What could possibly go wrong?🤢 ..
Back
Top