• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    That is a completely irrelevant question - but it is on brand for this thread, which is rampant with whataboutism, from every conceivable direction.
  2. PPCLI Guy

    CAN-USA Tariff Strife (split from various pol threads)

    Most of that is in Carney's speech, and the follow on Q+A
  3. PPCLI Guy

    CAN-USA Tariff Strife (split from various pol threads)

    Rapists don't use condoms....
  4. PPCLI Guy

    CAN-USA Tariff Strife (split from various pol threads)

    Summary: This is a discussion on The Hub (Roger and Sean Speer) about the emerging Canada-US trade deal, reportedly set to be announced imminently as of Friday, August 21, 2026. Key takeaways: Terms of the deal: Leaks suggest a new baseline ~15% tariff on key sectors (autos, steel), roughly...
  5. PPCLI Guy

    CAN-USA Tariff Strife (split from various pol threads)

    Who fucking cares what that fuckwit "thinks"? He is simply parroting talking points, and sucking up to Trump. He is capable of complex thought, but chooses to act as a ventriloquist dummy....
  6. PPCLI Guy

    What is the short address form for an MWO?

    As a moustache porting man who loves humanity but finds most other humans distasteful, I support this message.
  7. PPCLI Guy

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    Those resignations are much likely to be a result of latest jobs, growth, and popularity numbers. People are just as likely to be bailing to avoid the mid-term shitshow, and havng to serve a complete lame duck for two more years. Another contributing factor could be that they actually know how...
  8. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    I am part of an association called the National Angel Capital Association. They have proposed a series of supports for entrepreneurs for inclusion in the next budget, mostly related to making it easier to access capital in Canada, so that the entrepreneurial class has some reasons to stay. So...
  9. PPCLI Guy

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    The kicker with this one is that she is now a "special outside advisor". In unrelated news, on the 10th, the day before she was transitioned, this happened: I am sure that is a coincidence....
  10. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    When? Sorry - not seeing it
  11. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    The big plan seems to be to turtle until the next election...giving the next person little chance to grow into the job. I like my representatoves to be willing to fight for Canada. I am just so frustrated with the inability of the CPC to get our of their own way and actually add value to the...
  12. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Why would anyone cast a vote for a party afraid to fight?
  13. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    With the exception of O'Toole, it has been well deserved. The Party keeps choosing unelectable ass-clowns as leader. I fervently want the CPC to do well....once they get serious about their leadership - on that day, they likely get my vote.
  14. PPCLI Guy

    What is the short address form for an MWO?

    It is easier when they are the senior NCO in a sub-unit, which makes them a Sergeant Major in my books, and I addressed them as such. That meant in 10/90 and RFC iterations, I was addressing a Sgt as Sgt Maj....
  15. PPCLI Guy

    Liberal (Minority/Majority) Government 2025 - ???

    Another viewpoint.
  16. PPCLI Guy

    Trump administration 2024-2028

    I had occassion to be deployed to Iraq in the counter ISIS fight. The global PGM supply was under a lot of pressure in 16/17 because of the high usage rate, often to do "terrain denial" in the Syrian desert.....
  17. PPCLI Guy

    CAN-USA Tariff Strife (split from various pol threads)

    Nowhere did I suggest that this is the most appropriate strategy. I merely posted one of the viable COAs for information. I would love to see some other coherent strategies, but I fear that neither the Government nor the Opposition have articulated one, to say nothing of the commentariat...
Back
Top