• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

11 Apr 2007 - MCpl Allan Stewart, Tpr Patrick Pentland, RCD

Condolences to the families and to anyone that knew these fine men.  RIP boys.  As a current civilian I thank you on behalf of myself and the rest of Canada.

RIP Troops. Stand Easy, Mission Over.

Sig, be safe over there.

My condolences to the families of Master Cpl. Allan Stewart and Trooper Pentland. :salute:

Condolences out to the Dragoon family, and to the fallen - Requiem in Pace.  It's been a hard week...

blake

Two more brave souls gone to heaven.  Deepest sympathy to their comrades, friends & families.  On behalf of a proud Canadian, a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of you.

Audax et Celer brothers, the family has lost two more of its best.  RIP :salute:

Tough loss for the RCD as a Regimental family.  I've known Stewie for a number of years.  Quiet, professional and always willing to offer a helping hand.  RIP MCpl. Stewart, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Pat.............. Oh God, my heart sank to hear that name.  You are a great friend and you will be missed.  He was billed by the media as a quiet & professional soldier. That he was.  Only a Trooper, but you could count on Pat to get a job done that he was tasked to do without any complaint.  What the media cannot tell you is what a great friend Pat was. How he was always available to his friends for help, even if it was just as a sounding board to listen.  My prayers are with you and your family in this time of great loss and sorrow Pat.  RIP.

PS - Tpr. PJ Pentland was an Aikido champion in an age group above his - he was that good. I added this because Aikido was a big part of Pat's life.

RIP
You made the world a better place to live in. :salute:

Two more warriors to the final RV

Condolences to the family and friends of Allan Stewart and Pat Pentland.
You have done us proud

RIP Dragoons

Pro Patria

Fellas
As posted on another thread. Im headed back. Ill pass this on to the Sqn. Thanks to all, both will be missed.:salute: :cdn:

Two more gone from the Regimental family. 

Rest in peace, lads.  You'll not be forgotten.

Back