• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 Svc Bn

tomas

Inactive
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here is posted to 2 Svc Bn, as it seems I will be heading there in January, I was curious as to if anyone could tell me what I am getting into??
Any past experiences would be great to hear as well

Ah...I might be there soon too... don't you worry.

I have a few buddies in 2 Service and I will ask them. 

Off topic question.  I heard a nasty rumor that 2 service is under maned right now and they are planning on posting in a whole bunch of people this posting season.

G'day..

I am not posted to 2 Svc Bn, but 2 GS Bn...soon to be 2 (FG) Svc Bn (fg for force generating)...while I can not personally comment on the current training in 2 Svc Bn, I can advise that things will be changing shortly, and that any APS considerations are being made with that in mind. Expect 2 x FSGs, 3 x functional companies and an Admin Coy...the majority of training $$ will be directed to FSG A, then FSG B, with anything left to the functional companies...I will gladly try to keep anyone interested posted as I learn more on this...feel free to PM me if you wish

PS: keep in mind that many of the details of ASR are being amended, and re-amended on a day to day  basis.....

out of my ql3 course of 24 i am the only one going to 2 svc bn so i dont know how understaffed they are though like 20 of us are on our way to pet.

Back