• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2004 Expert Field Medical Competition

Hunter

Inactive
Reaction score
In 2004 the Expert Field Medical Competition was held at CFB Borden. I'm hoping to touch base with someone who was involved as a participant or part of the organization team. I would like to hear people's impressions of the event and the format, if anyone is interested in sharing some info and their personal experiences with the event I would greatly appreciate hearing from you, please feel free to PM if you prefer.

I was there as a Participant.

Overall, I thought it a great time, a lot of different and challenging stands. Didn't care for the walk back and forth from the 'rest area' to the 'staging area' (I forget the proper names used). That was 10 years ago, so the details are a little foggy, but I do remember being "inserted" by Griffon on the appropriate stand, only to be told that there was a fire on the battery and that our return trip would be an ML pretending to be a Griffon. There was also another team where the Team Lead butt-stroked one of the actors on the Bridge crossing stand...

Field Mess dinner afterwards is a little hazy...

There was a Truth Duty Valour TV episode about the competition done. And there probably is an old thread in here about it as well.

It was almost 10 yrs ago....

Back