• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2009 Reg-Res Pay Rates - Published

My Aug pay was more than July too. Not by much though. I just checked my pay statements and the increase hasn't gone through yet. But my EI deductions dropped 20 bucks.

WestCoaster said:
My Aug pay was more than July too. Not by much though. I just checked my pay statements and the increase hasn't gone through yet. But my EI deductions dropped 20 bucks.

Interesting.  My pays were about $35 (each) more than usual.

After a bit of research, I found that the max EI contribution limit is 731.79 this year. I maxed that out on the Aug pay. So, I guess cause you're making more, you maxed out earlier and saw a bigger increase this month.

WestCoaster said:
After a bit of research, I found that the max EI contribution limit is 731.79 this year. I maxed that out on the Aug pay. So, I guess cause you're making more, you maxed out earlier and saw a bigger increase this month.

Well that probably explains it.  I'll check when I get to work Monday.

That's indeed what it was.  I did pay some EI in Aug but only about half of the normal deduction. 

According to our RMS types here in K-Town we should see our retro pay on the 15 Sept pay.

After reading the previous post I have to chuckle.  Every Jan 15th numerous people will come to the OR complaining that their take home pay has dropped.  They have forgotten that EI deductions have started again.  What I find humors is that they never come to see us when their pay goes up in the fall when the EI deductions stop. 

Anyone have any idea when us people who retired this year can expect our back pay??

Hell, I'm still waiting on my LDA backpay, and I've been retired for almost a year now.

Mid-Sept pay statement was avail on EMAA when I logged in this morning.  New pay rate and all retro pay there AND I noticed I max'd out on my CPP and EI deductions this month as per normal. 

(CPP max is $2118.60 and EI max is $731.79 for '09).

SGT-RMSCLK said:
After reading the previous post I have to chuckle.  Every Jan 15th numerous people will come to the OR complaining that their take home pay has dropped.  They have forgotten that EI deductions have started again.  What I find humors is that they never come to see us when their pay goes up in the fall when the EI deductions stop.

lol - never fails.  Only ones ever check in Aug/Sep when the pay increases are the clerks that forget it is that time again.

At least we don't have to deal with the old "one pay in Dec" anymore.  Always stressed to them that it was all they were getting until Mid Jan so budget.  Never failed - always had a few show up after the holidays asking for a pay advance (which were always rejected as it was posted in RO's so they had no excuse).

For those interested, the pay increase has been processed for RPSR this month as well - so be ready for a long, multiple page pay statement for 15 Sept... particularly for those with a lot of class A service...

Thank you dapaterson. I was waiting out on that confirmation.

CountDC said:
lol - never fails.  Only ones ever check in Aug/Sep when the pay increases are the clerks that forget it is that time again.

At least we don't have to deal with the old "one pay in Dec" anymore.  Always stressed to them that it was all they were getting until Mid Jan so budget.  Never failed - always had a few show up after the holidays asking for a pay advance (which were always rejected as it was posted in RO's so they had no excuse).

Yes I remember those days too.  Glad we don't do that anymore. 

Back