• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2010 MPAC Results

Honcher

Inactive
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, has anyone who attend the recent MPAC's ( Nov,  Dec, 2010 ) heard any results yet? Just Curious, I was in the early December MPAC and haven't heard anything as of yet, as well I cant remember if they said we would be notified by letter or by phone.  :cdn:

I'm sure you'll get an email or call. I was in the Dec 7th to 9th MPAC and they stated its going to be around 3 weeks to hear anything.. Plus you have to account for christmas leave affecting timings..

i was curious as to if i was successful at the MPAC so i called today to see and my recruiter said that i start basic (unofficially) on Mar 7 2011.

by unofficially i mean i wont get my written offer until the new year due to the Christmas/New Years break.

cheers and good luck too all

P.S. i did the MPAC early Dec 2010

I too did the MPAC in Early Dec. They called my house today but I was at work and they did not leave a message. I am nervous. I would really like to pursue this career path but the phone call could be bad too so I will cross my fingers. and hope to get a hold of them tomorrow. If anyone out there is in the same position feel free to post.

Wow sounds great, congrats to you guys! I hope I hear soon since I was from the 7th to 9th I assume I should be hearing within the next week or so depending on christmas..

Well I got the call. Successful!!! Awesome. Apparently leave March 7th.

Back