• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2013 FY DEO Pilot Selection

NLockhart

Inactive
Reaction score
It turns out I wasn't merit listed in time for the June 24 selection so I'm hoping to make next round, whenever it is. If anyone has information on the dates of the next selection, how many deo positions remain, how many bmoq pilot slots are left on the Aug 26 and Sep 30 BMOQs etc, feel free to share. Again, good luck to all!

NLockhart said:
If anyone has information on the dates of the next selection, how many deo positions remain, how many bmoq pilot slots are left on the Aug 26 and Sep 30 BMOQs etc, feel free to share. Again, good luck to all!

Every couple days, lots and more French spots than English.

Montreal RC hasn't put out any deo offers. Why not? Been merit listed since the June 24th selection. Was told it was a priority one trade and that there are no selection dates scheduled. What does this mean?

Well on July 3 you told me that you didn't have your air factor in and you were waiting for a conditional offer. I was in the same boat but I was told my multiple sources, including DAA, that there is no such thing as a conditional offer. So have you since got your air factor awarded?

Yup got it and supposedly I had then also...  Maybe I was just simply not selected, but my recruiter isn't saying that though.  It would be nice to know so that I can move on.

Cumulonimbus said:
It would be nice to know so that I can move on.

You remain on the merit list as long as your file is up to date. You are normally good for at least a year until you need to redo your medical and interview, they might have you do an update interview as well after about 6 months.

I was not selected the first time when I was merit listed, but I was the second time. I went to ASC in November of 2012, was merit listed January 2013 and didn't get an offer till July.

No need to give up or move on, just be patient and I am sure it will happen for you.

Just got the call!

Merit Listed July 10
Offer July 26
Swearing in August 21
BMOQ August 26

NLockhart said:
Just got the call!

Merit Listed July 10
Offer July 26
Swearing in August 21
BMOQ August 26

I wasn't sure which thread to reply on!

AWESOME NEWS!!  Congrats!!!

Got my call today for DEO pilot. That was a long brutal wait! See you guys aug 26th.

Haven't heard much from those still in the process, who's still waiting?

Back