• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

27 Sep 2026 - British counterterrorism op near RAF Fairford

Also a "quantity of petrol".

View attachment 102440
Blowed up real good

John Candy Flaherty GIF by GIPHY News
 
What the heck kind of terror group is this anyway? One of the accused called police … lol.

Did he apologize for the ‘spot of bother’?

I don’t know what to say or think on this one anymore. I do truly trust that they believe - likely correctly - that they were on to something significantly threatening. But the way things went in terms of the arrests and things going public? Something’s super fucky. There are multiple plausible options at this point and I’m gonna wait and see.
 
Is it possible there were 2 groups? One was an unwitting decoy, and ABG (Actual Bad Guys) were surprised at the type and speed of response and promptly buggered off without being seen. The little old granny is still standing by her claim of suspicious 8-10 men in her field (which could also have been the police, the RAF Regiment or USAF security police).
 
Iran's involvement suspected ... the 999 call from one of the gang suggests that someone might have figured it out before it was too late...

Iran WERE involved in RAF Fairford ‘terror plot’, suggests Burnham – as mystery grows around foiled ‘base attack’​


PRIME Minister Andy Burnham has said there are “strong indications” Iran played a part in the alleged RAF Fairford terror plot as the mystery continues to grow.

His comments come as cops continue to investigate the bizarre series of events outside the Gloucestershire airbase, where five men were arrested in the early hours of Sunday.

 
Iran's involvement suspected ... the 999 call from one of the gang suggests that someone might have figured it out before it was too late...

Iran WERE involved in RAF Fairford ‘terror plot’, suggests Burnham – as mystery grows around foiled ‘base attack’​


PRIME Minister Andy Burnham has said there are “strong indications” Iran played a part in the alleged RAF Fairford terror plot as the mystery continues to grow.

His comments come as cops continue to investigate the bizarre series of events outside the Gloucestershire airbase, where five men were arrested in the early hours of Sunday.

From what I've read here and elsewhere, I'd day it's more likely that Benny Hill was involved.
 
Did he apologize for the ‘spot of bother’?

I don’t know what to say or think on this one anymore. I do truly trust that they believe - likely correctly - that they were on to something significantly threatening. But the way things went in terms of the arrests and things going public? Something’s super fucky. There are multiple plausible options at this point and I’m gonna wait and see.
This group of numbnuts might have hired by Iranian agents to test the waters before committing what scarce assets they have.
 
Back
Top