• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

4 dead in Afghan protests over cartoon of prophet

Same thing happened last year in Kabul with the Guantanamo Bay Koran incident.  People were pissed and there were a few riots and marches (mostly university students in the capital), but down south there were some deaths. 

Well then it depends on what group was rioting because of the images of Muhammad, and not purely the protrayal as a terrorist.
Shiites or Sunni?  If you know.
Shiites only make up 10 to 15 per cent of the Muslim population.  In Afghanistan it is split country wide 84% Sunni, 15% Shiite.  That is of 2004, I have read soemwhere that the Shiite population is less now in A-stan.

The link I am providing is to my Yafro account.  I use the account to put pictures for use on Forums and other sites so there is no bull crap on it.  The link is the picture, so no looking for it is required.
The reason I provided the link is that the picture is over the 600kb limit, and I am not computer-literate enough to compress it.

http://mrtails.yafro.com/photo/10678031

Back