• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

6 yrs in Canada

jan31488

Reaction score
Greetings!

I moved here in Canada when i was 23 (2011), back then i was privileged to finish a Bachelors degree and a Vocational course back home. I've been working since I landed here and got my citizenship last 2015. I've applied as an infantry man here in Toronto and did my CFAT last April 20, 2017. The corporal said that i did passed my CFAT and since I was only here in Canada for 6 years, I have to undergo a Background check twas i have an immediate family back home. I went overseas twice ( 1st when i got married back home and been out for 6 weeks, 2ND went out to Cuba to celebrate my 2ND wedding anniversary for 1 week)my questions are, do i have to visit regularly and asked any updates regarding with my application to my Recruitment Centre? Secondly, i have an outstanding credit balance in my bank acct and paying it regularly, does it affect my application? 3rd, I dont know if i have to be worried because the corporal just said i did passed as an infantry man and that's it, no more further details regarding my CFAT.

Thank you very much and if i post it in the wrong thread, i sincerely would like to apologized. :salute:

I would suggest you start a plan to get your credit balance paid down, along with any other outstanding debts you may have.

You will not find out any more details on the CFAT, a pass is a good thing :)

Your background check can take longer, but your recruiter will provide you updates and will let you know if any further information is required. 

spacey said:
I would suggest you start a plan to get your credit balance paid down, along with any other outstanding debts you may have.

You will not find out any more details on the CFAT, a pass is a good thing :)

Your background check can take longer, but your recruiter will provide you updates and will let you know if any further information is required.

Thank you very much for the input spacey.

Back