• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

8th Canadian Hussars

Lineman38

Inactive
Reaction score
I hope someone can help me.
I am looking for a picture of the 8th Canadian Hussars Color Party in historic dress.
I know I could go to the museum here in Petawawa to see it but I need a printed copy to show someone else.
Any help would be appreiciated

Norm

Not that great a photo but:

http://anzacsteel.hobbyvista.com/Armoured%20Vehicles/Images/canadianhussarsph_10.JPG

Thanks George
Not quite what I was looking for though.
This would be a photo of 4 or more hussars mounted on horses in period uniform.
A painting of some sort.

Greetings..
The term is actually "Guidon Party" for cavalry and armoured units.

I have a copy of the official line drawing of the mounted guidon party from the 125th anniversary in 1973. Trouble is I can't figger out how attach a photo to this reply. The "Insert Image" button doesn't do anything (for me).

You tell me how and I will gladly send it.

Help!

S.A.MacDougall

If you could, can you send it to my home e-mail address.

I used to be a hussar up until 94 and doing some reasearch for a friend
Thank you for all your help.

Suggest you send your email via pm don't want any harvesters getting it.

skydiver said:
I have a copy of the official line drawing of the mounted guidon party from the 125th anniversary in 1973. Trouble is I can't figger out how attach a photo to this reply. The "Insert Image" button doesn't do anything (for me).

You tell me how and I will gladly send it.

If you want to attach a copy of a (jpg or similar) file of that drawing, do the following:

Click on the "Additional Options" when drafting a reply.  There will be an item called "Attach:"   Click the "Browse" button to find the file on your computer.  Post.  As below.

Thank you very much
That is exactly what i was looking for, and I edited my ealry post, thatnks for the advice

Norm

Back