• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

9mm, Too old?

Infidel-6 said:
;D  I figured that may get too you Pat...

Actually it didn't,  a lil Birdie asked me to come and play ehehehhe.  It is good to see that a lot of people are on the same wavelength.  It is also good to see you still have your sense of humor and are doing well.

Cheers
Pop

Ack!
  I heard from a friend that a particular ASSHAT put a stop to your guys Sig's and wants the un-Hill side to get TRIAD-1's  instead of KAC M4 RAS's...

My comment on the non deploy - thus lack of need - for CANSOF HQ pers stands --

IMHO - the entire deployable entities of the SOAS should be getting P226R's and C8SFW's - maybe even CQB's for the pilots.

I heard that the Triad-1's are so good that they are considering mounting them on the 9 mil BHP's to compensate for its lack of rails for mounting lights etc.  :dontpanic:

Yes Kev, I have heard that too... its still a small world.  ;D

Cheers
Pop

Infidel-6 said:
Strike -- It was not meant (althought I guess it readsas one) as a slight.
Since the HQ is not a deployable entity issuing them Sig's would be foolish.
The SOA hel det -- I would equip the flight crew

If I were aircrew doing that thing, I'd take a BHP / C8CQB mix before I took a Sig.  Of course, the BHP would be my back up to the C8.  ;D

G2G

*edit:* I-6, I posted my CQB pref from the other page, hence missed the SFW option...I think I'd still take the CQB. ;)

Back