• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A Deeply Fractured US

It's objectively true that both Jesus and Trump suffered political prosecution.
Which can potentially lead to "classics" like this one ... :)
HunterBidenJesus.jpg
That's why the VPres attended the G7 etc. Biden too frail to travel.
You might be thinking of the UKR peace summit ...

Which can potentially lead to "classics" like this one ... :)
View attachment 86029

You might be thinking of the UKR peace summit ...
Except I've never seen anyone idolize Hunter Biden lol

Sometimes if you look around and see certain people seated at your table who actively want to be there, it’s reasonable to become concerned about what you’re doing that causes those people to want to choose your table to sit at.

At the end of the day, politicians have little control over who might support them for their own agenda.
True. That being said, you'd think most reasonable people would step back and ask "Why do the enemies of the western world want this guy as President?" Swiftly followed by, "Is it in the best interests of the western world to have the President most desired by our enemies?"

First you'd have to believe what you're both saying. Which are just repeated DNC talking points, and everyone is clued in to their track record by now.

True. That being said, you'd think most reasonable people would step back and ask "Why do the enemies of the western world want this guy as President?" Swiftly followed by, "Is it in the best interests of the western world to have the President most desired by our enemies?"
Probably because he's less likely to escalate what they see as a purely local affair into a war involving the US.

But, if you’d indulge me in a bit of whataboutism, we would all scream from the rooftops if those folks supported any particular Canadian political leader, let alone all of them supporting the same one.

Well at least he did not kiss Trump like Robert Byrd did with Hillary.

For readers unfamiliar with Senator Byrd,

NAACP Mourns the Passing of U.S. Senator Robert Byrd
Longest Serving Member of Congress Became a Champion for Civil Rights and Liberties

Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation.

END QUOTE

For readers interested in what the NAACP has to say regarding former president Trump,

As long as the Clintons are still being dredged up, interesting to note former two-term President Bill Clinton is younger than Trump or Biden both vying for a second term.

I’m sorry what did you say Mr Chamberlain?
Don't be foolish. I don't believe there's going to be peace in our time. I don't see how the US has to bear a disproportionate share of the burden, either.

I remember how well the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan went - particularly the way in which Iran was able to increase its influence in the region. Iran's the country Obama's administration made the JCPOA deal with, which Trump's administration thumbs-downed, and which Biden's administration tried to re-do. I suppose since the people that don't like Trump have been handing gifts to Iran, Iran must be a friend of the US.

And Obama was also the guy that asked Medvedev to tell Putin that he (Obama) would have more flexibility to negotiate after re-election. Obama was certainly Putin's pal on matters relating to US missiles based in eastern Europe. Actual deeds, not just bluster and bravado.

I suppose if Democrats and Republican neo-cons are willing to risk the lives and limbs of other Americans in ways that serve the interests of other countries, other countries are pleased by that state of affairs. I also suppose that if the Americans bearing the actual costs are tired of that sh!t, they should get an end to that if enough of them vote for it.

[Add: a reason for America's enemies to support Trump is obvious. They know Trump's opponents are going to pitch another fit over being turned away from the White House trough again and form a circular firing squad around the administration and waste time and treasure obstructing everything in sight. These American "patriots" will do incalculable damage, and America's enemies won't have to lift a finger. And I bet you could point this out to every one of these malcontents and they'd still do it.]

Usually with Byrd, explicit recognition that he was once a Klansman is de rigeur before going on to praise him.

Right.

The NAACP explicity recognized he was once a Klansman,

Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

Trumps got a lot of support ---- from undesirables

Is there evidence for any of those claims?

Checked one at random and it's false according to Forbes. I'm also pretty sure China - the principal rival - doesn't want Trump back in the WH.

Is there evidence for any of those claims?

Checked one at random and it's false according to Forbes. I'm also pretty sure China - the principal rival - doesn't want Trump back in the WH.

So if someone suggests that you do “whatever you want” to an organization who you’re against, you don’t think that maybe you would support that person?

Back