• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Advice for women on BMQ and other courses [MERGED]

mmm, got any male version for women ? (without gross muscles, please  :D )

For Yrys:

daniel-craig-speedo12.jpg

Nah, Celticgirl jut got it out of the gutter with her lattest pic :)!

What's good for the goose is good for the gander or some such...... :D

Celticgirl said:
Ummm...you guys don't get out much, huh?  :-\  ;)

In the case of Mortamar, I would say that he get out to much (training and courses),
not home with his wife and kids often enough ...

Yrys said:
In the case of Mortamar, I would say that he get out to much (training and courses),
not home with his wife and kids often enough ...
You said it *sigh*
I need to get home....and SOON

ArmyVern said:
Here's one for you then ...

Vern,

Is this the new dress standard, I always said less is more.  Imagine what an RSM would say if this was posted to an Sun newspaper, unless of course, she was one of the fine soldiers in the photo. ::)

As for the exercise photos, the blonde in the white and orange outfit does not seem to age, she has looked the same for more than 10 years, oh,  ;D maybe it is the same photo. ;D

Frostnipped Elf said:
Vern,

Is this the new dress standard, I always said less is more.  Imagine what an RSM would say if this was posted to an Sun newspaper, unless of course, she was one of the fine soldiers in the photo. ::)

What!!?? Female Canadian soldiers would never do anything like that.

Check out the shorts -- those girls are US. It'd be cute to see the ruckus it'd cause if published in the Sun though --- someone would look silly.

Teeps74 said:
What is this "out" you speak of? There is something else other then work?

No, no, keep your nose down on your job  :p ...

ArmyVern said:
What!!?? Female Canadian soldiers would never do anything like that.

Speaking for myself, I'd love to show up in something like that once in a while! Oh the ruckus we would cause!! ;D]

Mind you, that's probably why that uniform would never be issued!

breezie said:
Speak for yourself, I'd love to show up to PT in something like that once in a while! Oh the ruckus we would cause!! ;D

Promise her that all men will be in chaps if she do, you could be surprised :) ...

Okay, I'm not even going to write what I would like to about that, because this thread will truly sink even lower into the gutter! I'm loving the picture in my head though! ;)

Back