• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air CIC Prohibited from wearing CADPAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yoman said:
Why would Army CIC be entitled to more CADPAT then their Air Force counterparts?

LWCC is not field attire - it is the work dress of the Airforce.  Everyone in the Airforce wears this uniform - it is not special.

There should be no-one in the RegF or PRes Airforce that has not yet been issued this gear - I suspect that the CIC might start receiving the rain gear too - watch and shoot.

George Wallace said:
Haven't we covered Cadets and CADPAT and CADETPAT enough already?    ::)

I think so maybe the old lock should be placed on this topic soon?

George Wallace said:
Haven't we covered Cadets and CADPAT and CADETPAT enough already?    ::)

We aren't talking about cadets and CADPAT or CADETPAT. We are talking about CIC officers and CADPAT.

Zoomie said:
LWCC is not field attire - it is the work dress of the Airforce.  Everyone in the Airforce wears this uniform - it is not special.

There should be no-one in the RegF or PRes Airforce that has not yet been issued this gear - I suspect that the CIC might start receiving the rain gear too - watch and shoot.

The discussion previous to me posting the link referring to RCSUE issuing CADPAT to CIC Air officers suggested that they (Air CIC) were not going to receive CADPAT.

We've talked about CADETS and CADPAT; CADETS and CADETPAT and CIC and CADPAT to DEATH already...

It's a uniform. We all wear it. Lets move on.

:boring:

Lets just get CICPAT so the complaining can stop

Done and locked.

If someone actually comes up with a new regulation, order or CANFORGEN to post, then ask a staff member to open the thread.  Until then, wear what you get issued. 

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back