• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

air,sea,army what are you in or were in?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sea Cadet
  • Start date Start date

air,sea,army what are you in or were in?

• Air

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Sea

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Army

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good luck with that, and well you may prefer shooting, I don't, each their own. And no I don't fly everday at home, too far from the site...and it's only open on the weekends, and I'm too cheap to fly at a club...  :crybaby:

Ahh, but the posibility is open, if you wanted to fly everyday, you could. But you cant shoot a C7 every now can  :P HA!

Yeah, If I spend $100 for membership and $50 or so plus gas money to fly...too much!! :crybaby:

I'm from Prarie region Air Cadets...corporal.

But, I guess you already know that.

M16 said:
When we go to camps.

I'm still waiting to shoot one.   If I could shoot one gun it would be the M16.   I like shooting a lot more than flying.   I do quite a bit of shooting at home.   Do you get to fly everyday?

I shoot high Caliber Weapons at Home Corps. And Who Would Like Flying Better than Shooting.. Say if You had to Kill Somebody or Hurt them Badly, What are You going to do? Fly in to them or Shoot them?

why jump our of a perfectly good plane?  Because it would be fun as HELL!  We also shoot large weapons at our corps..mm love the range weekends....mmm handguns and rifles galore..

Jumping out of a Plane would SCARE THE CRAP outta me!! Kyle how can You even Joke about that!! Hehehe.. I'd probably fall and Die..

armygurl_557 said:
I shoot high Caliber Weapons at Home Corps. And Who Would Like Flying Better than Shooting.. Say if You had to Kill Somebody or Hurt them Badly, What are You going to do? Fly in to them or Shoot them?
I don't know, you can really hurt someone if you hit them with one of those nose handles...  ;)

Going to merge this with the "What element are you in" thread to save on space.

:cdn: I was in the air cadets. 1979 to 1984.................725 Massey Vanier.........great learning experience.............also went back to be in the CIC and ended up being training officer................and the funny thing was that my CO in the air cadets joined the same squadron i was in (725 Massey Vanier) 6 months before I left!! what a hoot! :salute:

armygurl_557 said:

That sounds just a wee bit psychotic to me...

Anyway, I've fired every weapon in the infantry arsenal, and I still prefer flying :P  Love the army, miss the flying.

I was an Air Cadet myself until I grew older and realized that with Canada's military being the condition it's in I would be safer on the ground in the infantry, than in the sky, surrounded by flying Sea King parts.   ;D

lol, sometimes I wonder, as air cadets, do we have better planes the the airforce HA! lol Soon they might give us the seakings and take our gliders, Then what are we supposed to do?!? ???  :o

Burrows said:
We also shoot large weapons at our corps..mm love the range weekends....mmm handguns and rifles galore..

Hey Burrows did you know that cadets are not suppose to fire handguns? You may want to be careful on who you tell.

mo-litia said:
I was an Air Cadet myself until I grew older and realized that with Canada's military being the condition it's in I would be safer on the ground in the infantry, than in the sky, surrounding by flying Sea King parts.   ;D

And by virtue of what experience can you say that about the sea kings ??

aesop, I think he was just taking a good natured jab. Let's not have bad blood spill from one thread to another.

mo-litia, I know it was a joke but some members may be offended, care to rephrase, qualify your remarks or retract?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back