• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Airsoft recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawa11

Inactive
Reaction score
Did a quick search on here and found most of the hits in this forum were in this section.
Feel free to move if this is more a "Radio Chatter" topic.

Just wanted some recommendations from people that tinker around with air soft guns as a hobby to a guy with no experience with them at all.
Which brands, type (ie electric, blow back, pump) or resource people use.

Not sure if the pistol-types offered at say Canadian Tire for 50$ are reliable enough for someone who just wants to shoot some cans and a reasonable distance.
Found some on Amazon.com that run for even less than Canadian Tire but I have no idea of whether they're any good or not.

I'm looking for a rifle-type and a pistol-type ideally for shooting cans or paper targets from 20ft and greater.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Why don't you go to a airsoft website? Probably can find a lot of info there on what's good and what's not.  Google Airsoft in Canada or something.

Also, I would avoid buying from places outside of Canada as an airsoft gun coming over the border may be seized unless you have the proper paperwork, etc like a Canadian dealer would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back