• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

An up and coming recruit has joined the ranks! >:0

krieger1989

Inactive
Reaction score
:salute: :cdn:

On February 15th 1989 the world rejoiced in vibrant songs of hope and peace, an engineer was born! Coming out of East York General Hospital in the ominous depths of Toronto, my promiscuous and daring life led the way towards the honorable CF Recruiting Center. Everything went extremely smooth and fast, the personnel at the Toronto CFRC are doing a great job. Thanks to their hard work I received a job offer on September 27th, I was saying yes before she could finish saying engineer  :eek: . I leave for St. Jean, Quebec on November the 1st! I am extremely excited, the opportunities that the CF offer you sound too good to be true. With uncertainty of my goal in life after graduation, this is the best feeling I have had in a long time.

I plan on posting on this thread every time an event or worth mentioning story related to my career as an engineer occurs. I'll keep everyone updated on my progression towards a fully qualified engineer! Anyone reading this feel free to post updates on how your own career in the CF is going, I'd like to hear.

10/20/2009 - I quit my civy job almost a month ahead of basic giving me an ample amount of time to get in great mental and physical condition. Plus I was getting mind numbingly bored of the repetitiveness and extreme unimportance of the job. Working long hours so the owner and his son have more pocket money for tittie bars and rich pompis get togethers also bothered me. I've been training in Muay Thai and     
playing league Rugby for the last 2 years, so I'm already in pretty good shape. Rugby has to be the only sport I have played where the ref has to keep pausing the game so workers have time to stretcher people off the field :eek:  Some how I never got seriously injured during my Rugby seasons, except for several horrible direct hits to the nuts  :'(  . Ever been stretchered off a field because you got nut-shotted into paralysis? Anyways these last few weeks I have been exercising around the clock, doing 2-3 hours of intense cardio and endurance at Southside school of Muay Thai and Grappling (southsidemuaythai.ca) 5 days a week. After that I head to the YMCA (gigantic fitness centers located in Ontario) for resistance training, running, biking, swimming and of course prolonged sauna exposures to relax the joints.

I wasn't going to comment on this one. Just read and move on. But then I saw this.
krieger1989 said:
:salute: :cdn:
After that I head to the YMCA (gigantic fitness centers located in Ontario) for resistance training, running, biking, swimming and of course prolonged sauna exposures to relax the joints.

Wow! Fitness centres in Ontario eh? :)
And every province.
And 123 other countries world-wide.

Anyways, congratulations on your offer, and good luck with BMQ.

Haha,  :brickwall:  I've actually never been outside of Ontario  :-[ . Pretty sad, one of the reasons 
I joined. I realized you don't know  :2c: on anything if you haven't even seen other places of the world with your own eyes.

Krieger,
good luck and keep us informed. I think this is a good idea.
I like you writing stile so far.
There is lots of info in here on how to get in shape - for what you will endure :)

Chimo!

Frank

Back