• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anti War Vandals

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Edward,

These clowns have been a black eye to Guelph for a few years now......a collection of misfitted morons who have reason to be pissed,......check out some of the photo's on the link, if you were that ugly you'd be pissed off too.
http://www.guelphtenants.com/

I think the name of their group is also a reference to the fact some of them have larger-than-normal abdomens, as well.

The crap that they post on their website is pretty funny, though, in a twisted way.

Its a good thing I am a soldier and not a policy maker. My personal opinion in dealing with these clowns would be rather drastic. Like I said though, I am a decision enforcer, not a decision maker...

Freddy G said:
You do realize those guys were (supposedly) in high school, right? There were no old people in the Wolverines. Besides, the bad guys were commies, not nazis. Get your pop culture references straight, old man! ;D

And we now return you to your scheduled hippy-bashing.

Oy vey,

I see the pepper police has arrived in the thread.

Honestly Freddy there was shite in the mix, why don't you go eat some cake....

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Padre,

A special place for Vandals?   Frig half of Toronto will have a place in hell!

dileas

tess

Being originally from Ottawa I've always been of the opinion that people in toronto are already in Hell! I think Leaf fans would tend to agree with me. ;D

IN HOC SIGNO said:
Being originally from Ottawa I've always been of the opinion that people in toronto are already in Hell! I think Leaf fans would tend to agree with me. ;D

Godless heathen....a jihad on you I lay!

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Godless heathen....a jihad on you I lay!

dileas

tess

Does that mean Leaf fans now have to cheer for the Senators?

How can this be anonymous, track them down and lock them up, better yet ship em off to some other country and let them deal with them maybe Afghanistan ,Iraq Iran etc

alfie said:
How can this be anonymous, track them down and lock them up, better yet ship em off to some other country and let them deal with them maybe Afghanistan ,Iraq Iran etc

+1
Yeah, let's see how far thier protests go in any of those middle eastern/asian countries. 
I wish that ignorant and uneducated anti social descidants would stop trying to push our way of life on other countries strictly because they disagree with that countries government social policies.

My 0.02    :rage:
Ok, I 'm done.  :D

The GUTS folks are goofs even by the normal standards of the "activist" community.  A year or two ago some of them claimed a cop sexually assaulted one of their members at a protest.  He was fully cleared by the SIU, however the bright lights at GUTS decided to put out his address among the local activists.  Ooops!, turns out the guy they were targetting was a retired auto mechanic who happened to have the same name.  Pretty much sums up the GUTS contribution to things in Guelph.  What could have been a useful organization became a joke.

HDE said:
The GUTS folks are goofs even by the normal standards of the "activist" community.  A year or two ago some of them claimed a cop sexually assaulted one of their members at a protest.  He was fully cleared by the SIU, however the bright lights at GUTS decided to put out his address among the local activists.  Ooops!, turns out the guy they were targetting was a retired auto mechanic who happened to have the same name.   Pretty much sums up the GUTS contribution to things in Guelph.  What could have been a useful organization became a joke.

yeah but it's not a joke when they are destroying public and other people's property. we had some anti poverty activists here the last few weeks who damaged a community hall in New Ross because the conservative MLA was having a fund raiser inside and they were banging on the walls and doors scaring all the folks inside and doing damage outside. Do you think any of them will be held accountable? Those halls mostly survive on community donations and TLC...the Government doesn't contribute much...so they've damaged property in their stupid senseless protest.

IN HOC SIGNO said:
…Do you think any of them will be held accountable?

No not really, the overriding thing about these groups including OCAP here in Toronto is they really have no interest in advancing or supporting the cause they purport to be championing.

Rather than trying to resolve an issue such as poverty and work with the other groups and gasp even the government agencies that are involved with toe problem, they prefer to throw these infantile unilateral temper tantrums. To them it’s a frigging party that they’ve tried to wrap in some cloak of “social responsibility” to justify their actions including property damage and other anti social acts.

Their only interest is in being professional shit disturbers, sad and pathetic really except  for the fact that they are claiming to represent a group that can’t often organize on their own behalf, the real poor, because they’re too busy just trying to survive.

Back