• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any fellow Med-Tech Wanna-bes?

MedicTWO said:
Merit listed and waiting for the November selection date

Selections are November for medtech? Inteeeresting..... was hoping sooner lol.

Treemoss said:
Selections are November for medtech? Inteeeresting..... was hoping sooner lol.

Scratch that I got my call yesterday. I'm also semi skilled so I'm not sure if that changes anything

MedicTWO said:
Scratch that I got my call yesterday. I'm also semi skilled so I'm not sure if that changes anything

Awesome! Congrats! Here's to hoping they're still in selections :p.

Well I just received the call today!  I will be starting basic training on the 1st of November!  Did anyone else get a call this week?

Terrance450 said:
Well I just received the call today!  I will be starting basic training on the 1st of November!  Did anyone else get a call this week?

Congrats! I got merit listed today.. fingers crossed in the weeks to come.

. _. anyone else going for med tech? All the others I knew on here got in.

hoping that you'll get yours soon. wish u best luck on that  :salute:

I'm going for med tech as well! Did my CFAT and passed,  waiting to hear about the next step.

Ah finally! I'm not the only one left haha.

Hope your processing picks up fairly fast. The crew in St. John's are really good like that so don't hesitate to call them asking about it.

Treemoss said:
Ah finally! I'm not the only one left haha.

Hope your processing picks up fairly fast. The crew in St. John's are really good like that so don't hesitate to call them asking about it.

Where are you in the application process? When did you apply? Are you from St. John's as well?

Medictb93 said:
Where are you in the application process? When did you apply? Are you from St. John's as well?

I applied almost a year ago now, and I'm on the merit list.. just waiting for a call at this point. You may get processed pretty quick, you never know. Well.. not from originally, but I've lived in the area for a couple years now to work as a medic.

Back