• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any Recruiters on the Forum?

Thanks for all the info guys. I spoke with the guy at Winnipeg and he said he really likes the job and is disappointed that he is leaving. I hope this all works out and come June I will be heading west!!! We all know how it works though, nothings official until you get a posting message and even then things can change.

Hey Skin ta win, it's always fun to recognize someone on here. I was thinking perhaps it was Toucan but now I know better. I'm also looking into the recruiting gig, just further west. Apparently it's hard to find sig types to get into the recruiting, good luck and hope you like the Peg. I was in Shilo Sep - Oct. Weather moves fast there, it was hot then really cold, not Winnepeg but hey, I'm just a dumb Lineman too.

LineJumper said:
Hey Skin ta win, it's always fun to recognize someone on here. I was thinking perhaps it was Toucan but now I know better. I'm also looking into the recruiting gig, just further west. Apparently it's hard to find sig types to get into the recruiting, good luck and hope you like the Peg. I was in Shilo Sep - Oct. Weather moves fast there, it was hot then really cold, not Winnepeg but hey, I'm just a dumb Lineman too.
Good to hear from ya! Who are you?

Update: Just got my Posting message and I am off to CFRC Winnipeg. I did a suitability interview last week in CFRC Halifax and everything was good to go.  In case anyone is interested the interview process was a little more involved than I had expected. The questions ranged from my general opinion on today’s youth right up to how I thought I would react in specific situations. I am looking forward to the move and new job. Thanks for the help guys.

Congradulations!

Hope all goes well with your future endeavours.

-Brett

Back