• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone cleared for BMQ SEPT17th ?

Izzy

Inactive
Reaction score
I just accepted my offer for infantry, and cant wait  [:p.will be shipped off on a plane SEPT 17th,  let me know if you are going to be there as well.!!

-Izzy  :salute:  :cdn:

Hey,

If you mean the BMQ that begins on the 19th that we need to show up for on the 17th, then yes! I accepted the position a few days ago but haven't heard back from them yet and will be calling to confirm everything tomorrow.

My name is Andrew and I'll be going in as a Combat Engineer.

Congrats on getting accepted and I'm looking forward to meeting you there!

I'm leaving on the 9th, going in for the week above you guys and I am terribly excited.

If all goes well I'll try and pass down some first week tips for you lads, we'll all be in it together. I'm going in as an intelligence operator and BOY am I excited for the last third of the course lining up nicely with the an Ontario November. Sure that'll be refreshing for a west coast boy like me haha.

Best of luck  [:D

Good job guys. Keep us posted on your BMQ experience!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

My name is James and I'll be joining you guys as well for the 19th. Just got my offer for crewman this morning.

Hello, I accepted my offer of enrollment for being enrolled Sept 8 and and being posted to CFLRS school on Sept 19 for ATIS Tech

I accepted the offer Friday afternoon and wanted to check up with the recruiting center before quitting my night shift.

Yep! Swearing in tomorrow. See you on the 19th. Going in as a weapons tech

Back