• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone else in Ontario think this weather is Crazy?

Jester_TG

Inactive
Reaction score
I just got inside from shoveling my driveway and that of the neighbours (she's pregnant).

What the hell is happening?

Supposed to be +11 here in a couple days... mother nature needs to calm the F down...lol

Today in eastern Ontario I have seen rain, snow, freezing rain, snow pellet, ice pellets, high winds from several directions and, yes, even a flash of sunshine.

Light snow all day so far here at the head of Lake Superior....

This weather is driving me nuts as I've been wanting to work on the trailer to get it ready before the May long weekend.  Figures that when I finally have outdoor work to do around the house (and the energy and drive to actually do it) the weather gives me the old 1 finger salute. :facepalm:

Yea - been snow all day so far here in Petawawa. Doesn't seem to be letting up much either.

This past Monday evening saw me driving home from Kitchener, ON during a major thunder/lightning/hail/wind storm, 14ish degrees on Tuesday, I think it was, which then dropped to 0 during the same day....the ice storm, which knocked down trees and power lines last night, but that's okay. It's supposed to be 17 degrees on Monday.  Gotta love April in Southern/Western Ontario!

This time last year I had mowed my lawn twice and had all ready sent Two birds out on Fires. this year the snow won't stop.

Lovely, absolutely lovely!  I generally hate this kind of weather but it worked out rather well.  Now I don't have to go to my "in-laws" for the weekend!      ;D

If one looks up historical weather data, its not all unusual, hell the Blue Jays first game ever in April '77 was in the middle of a blizzard.  The last few years Mom Nature was just on vacation  8)

Nature heard that I was going to do a surprise BFT this morning.  I guess she thought she could pile on just a little more suck to my saturday morning.

Back