• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anyone here work for law enforcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

army_paralegal

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
If so, what are the minimum fitness standards for correctional officers and police officers?

Same as the militarys?

Oh joy another one of paralegals inane, bandwidth eatting threads...

Big Foot said:
Oh joy another one of paralegals inane, bandwidth eatting threads...

JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT SOME OF FOLLOWERS WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

para legal,

This is going to be your one and final warning.

Go to the Recruiting Forum and spend the rest of your time reading it all. ALL of your questions have been anwered there previously. Do a search from now on before asking anymore questions. Your fast becoming a nuisance with your spamming of the board, and it won't be tolerated.

And quit yelling.

recceguy said:
para legal,

This is going to be your one and final warning.

Go to the Recruiting Forum and spend the rest of your time reading it all. ALL of your questions have been anwered there previously. Do a search from now on before asking anymore questions. Your fast becoming a nuisance with your spamming of the board, and it won't be tolerated.

And quit yelling.

This question has nothing to do with the military.

Some part of my is interested in becoming a civilian correctional officer. I just want to know what the fitness standards for that is.

Some of my fans want to know it, too.

Fans, Followers and Disciples, you care to explain WTF you're getting at here army_parlegal?

So? Do a search! There are already threads here on that also. It doesn't change the facts.

If you have so many fans, maybe you should run your own board. Then we can all visit and keep YOU occupied, holding OUR hands while we clutter your house with previously asked questions.

Just go on recieve for awhile and take some time to read. Stay off send, while we have a break.

army_paralegal said:
JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT SOME OF FOLLOWERS WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ himself

Fans.. the only fans i could possibly see him having would be celing fans.  maybe a desk fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back