• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AOL/MSN Translator

Korus

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
NO WAY THIS IS PRATY COL11!111!1 OMG WTF LOL H3R3S A WEBSIET TAHT WIL TRANSLAET WUT U WRIET IN TEH QUENS 3NGLISH IN2 12-YEAR-OLD-MSN/AOL SP3AK11!111 OMG WTF LOL

Roughly Translated: Here's a website that will translate what you write in the Queen's English into 12-year-old-MSN/AOL speak.
http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

THX U JUST CLEAERD UP A LOT OF NONSENSE FOR ME!111!! OMG WTF NOW I CAN COMUNICAET WIT MAH CO-WORK3RSSOME PAOPLA WHO BREIFLY COMA ON THIS SIET AND OTHER NUMBSKULS WHO CANT WRIET OR SPAAK PROPER ENGLISH11!1! OUR SKOOLS SHUD MAEK THIS PROGRMME AVALEABLE 2 AL TEACHERS AND PROFS111!1 OMG LOL ;)

okay........

YAS BUT HOW LONG UNTIL WAVE GOT A PROGRM TAHT CAN TRANSLAET IT BAK???!!! OMG WTF I MAAN IMM ROUGHLY C3RTANE THEY CAN UNDERSTAND US BUT ITS US UNDARSTANDNG THAM TAHTS DA ISUE1!!! WTF

I believe it's the pre-teen-pseudo-leet-msn-speak to English (or French) translator that we need.  Unfortunately they have yet to create one that can actually turn such character strings into coherent sentences.  As usual, example and encouragement to improve remain our best tools to fight this plague.

I think there's a very good reason why no one has created a translator that can go back to normal English...

Michael O'Leary said:
As usual, example and encouragement to improve remain our best tools to fight this plague.

Of course, if that fails, whip them with a rubber hose until your arm gets tired :)

WUT IS UP THIS IS WAY COL IV3 BEN HOPNG FOR ONE OF THESA  ;D

Back