• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples [2003 - 2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
cnd.sp said:
Hope everyones application process is moving along well!

Was wondering if any one with a NCM Army occupation received a offer / call yet this week? If i'm not mistaken, a selection date happen last week (info from recruiter) and I personally was merit listed (competition pool) on August 25th for "NCM infantry".

Best of luck to everyone and hope to be posting my completed application sample very soon.

There was a selection on the 13th and another one will happen on the 27th from what my CFRC told me. Buck says it can sometimes take a week or 10 days for CFRC's to contact the applicant with their job offer so sit tight! I would maybe call the CFRC if you already haven't to check if there is any updates on your file.

Good luck, I'm in the same boat as you.  :salute:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has received an offer recently for Pilot, ACSO or AEC and when their BMOQ date is set to begin. I believe I was put on the competition list for all three trades during the beginning of September ( my file manager notified me that he sent my application to the CFRG for selection purposes so I assume I'm on the C-list.) Also, if anyone has an idea of when the next round of selection for the aforementioned trades is set to occur for DEO that would be appreciated. Good luck all on your application journeys.

**Updated**
Recruting Center: CFRC Hamilton
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1:Infantry
Application Date: April 3rd 2017
First Contact: April 5th 2017
CFAT Date : April 18th 2017
Medical Test: May 12th 2017
Interview completed: May 11th 2017
Merit Listed: August 4th 2017
Position Offered: September 21st 2017
Sworn in:November 1st 2017
Flying to Montreal: November 11th 2017
Basic Training Begins:November 13th 2017
:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:

FinnO25 said:
**Updated**
Recruting Center: CFRC Hamilton
Trade Choice 1:Infantry
Application Date: April 3rd 2017
First Contact: April 5th 2017
CFAT Date : April 18th 2017
Medical Test: May 12th 2017
Interview completed: May 11th 2017
Position Offered: September 21st 2017
(I have to call in tomorrow to formally accept and get my dates etc!!!)
Sworn in:pending
Basic Training Begins:pending
:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn:

Congrats  [:)

Roger123 said:
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has received an offer recently for Pilot, ACSO or AEC and when their BMOQ date is set to begin. I believe I was put on the competition list for all three trades during the beginning of September ( my file manager notified me that he sent my application to the CFRG for selection purposes so I assume I'm on the C-list.) Also, if anyone has an idea of when the next round of selection for the aforementioned trades is set to occur for DEO that would be appreciated. Good luck all on your application journeys.

Hey Roger123,

I just received an offer for Pilot through the CEOTP plan in early August and my BMOQ course begins October 23rd. I have no idea when they make their selections for DEO Pilot, ACSO or AEC, however for CEOTP Pilot I'm aware they make selections year round. Hope this helps and goodluck!

Congrats to hear about a couple offers happening!

Took the advice of EpicBeardedMan today and called my CFRC. Was given some good news i believe, made the selection on September 13th and i am awaiting a couple checks before a offer goes out. Really not to sure what couple checks are required before a offer goes out? Assuming possibly confirmation of BMQ (dates) and final documentation to be checked before calling / emailing with offer?

Congratulations again to everyone getting some good news and best of luck to all in the future.

Recruiting center: CFRC Vancouver
Trade Choice 1: M Lab Tech
Trade Choice 2: Med Tech
Application Date: April 23, 2017
First contact: April 28, 2017
CFAT: May 23, 2017 (Passed)
Medical: Sep 21, 2017 (Passed)
Interview: Sep 21, 2017 (Passed for Med Tech)
Position Offered: Pending
Enrollment: Pending
BMQ: Pending

Recruting Center: Calgary
Trade Choice 1: Infantryman
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:
Application Date: Oct 18, 2016
First Contact: Oct 19, 2016
CFAT: November 3, 2016(Passed)
PT Test completed:November 22, 2016 (Failed eye exam) Redone in July of 2017 after PRK (Pass)
Interview completed:November 22 2016 (Pass)
Position Offered:September 7, 2017
Basic Training Begins: November 6, 2017

Recruiting center: CFRC Regina
Trade Choice 1: Infantry
Trade Choice 2: Armoured Soldier
Trade Choice 3: Combat Engineer
Application Date: March 3, 2017
First contact: March 8, 2017
CFAT: (Passed)
TSD: June 16, 2017
Medical: August 9, 2017 (Passed)
Interview: August 9, 2017 (Passed)
Merit Listed: August 24,2017 (Infantry)
Position Offered: September 26,2017
Enrollment: November 1,2017
BMQ: November 13,2017

Good luck to everyone in their journey to becoming a CF member. The recruitment process may feel long at times but the wait totally outweighs everything once your call comes! Stay positive and motivated  :cdnsalute:

Recruiting Center: Winnipeg
Officer/NCM: Officer
Trade Choice 1: AERE
Trade Choice 2:
Trade Choice 3:
Application Date: ~ 26 June 2017
First Contact: 27 June 2017
Aptitude Test: 24 February 2014 (from previous service)
Background Check Initiated: 13 July 2017
Background Check Cleared: 6 September 2017
Interview: 18 September 2017
Medical: 18 September 2017
Medical Forms (Dropped Off): 18 September 2017
Medical Cleared: TBD
Competition List: TBD
Position Offered: TBD
Enrolment: TBD
BMOQ: Completed December 2014
AERE Training Begins: TBD

Recruiting center: CFRC Winnipeg
Trade Choice 1: VEH TECH
Application Date: July 25, 2017
First contact: July 31, 2017
CFAT: August 2, 2017 (Passed with flying colours)
Medical: September 20, 2017  (Passed)
Interview: September 20, 2017(Passed)
Merit listed: October 4, 2017
Position Offered: Pending
Enrollment: Pending
BMQ: Pending

Not sure how I can edit my post ^ right above. Maybe a moderator would be kind enough to do so?
I received a job offer today Oct. 11, 2017, Enrollment TBD, BMQ starts Jan 8, 2018. Thanks.

Q.Lamb said:
Not sure how I can edit my post ^ right above. Maybe a moderator would be kind enough to do so?
I received a job offer today Oct. 11, 2017, Enrollment TBD, BMQ starts Jan 8, 2018. Thanks.

Congratulations! 

What is your trade? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to thank everyone on the forum for answering my sometimes really stupid questions and providing support when needed, easing my nerves over, throughout the excitement and anticipation of the process. Much appreciated, I thank you all.

Medical Assistant: MOSID 00150

First Contact: March 03 2016
Reopened File: June 8 2017
Aptitude Test: July 23 2017 (Passed)
FORCE test: Sept 13 2017 (Passed)
Interview: Sept 13 2017 (Passed)
Medical: Sept 15 2017 (Passed)
BG Check: October 2 2017 (Passed)
Enrolment: October 10 2017
BMQ: December 01 2017

JMei001 said:
I wanted to thank everyone on the forum for answering my sometimes really stupid questions and providing support when needed, easing my nerves over, throughout the excitement and anticipation of the process. Much appreciated, I thank you all.

Medical Assistant: MOSID 00150

First Contact: March 03 2016
Reopened File: June 8 2017
Aptitude Test: July 23 2017 (Passed)
FORCE test: Sept 13 2017 (Passed)
Interview: Sept 13 2017 (Passed)
Medical: Sept 15 2017 (Passed)
BG Check: October 2 2017 (Passed)
Enrolment: October 10 2017
BMQ: December 01 2017

Glad we could help and that you find/found the site useful. Tell your friends at basic. Once they finish their training and get into things there’s a lot of very useful info and advice here.

colinreid16 said:
Congratulations! 

What is your trade? 

I am also Jan 8th.  Whereabouts are you?  Sounds like we'll be BMQ family.  Im from London, ON.  Also accepted offer on Oct 11 for AVN.  Whats your sitch?

JMei001 said:

To echo what BeyondTheNow said, I did not find anything stupid about your questions. They may seem that way to you now with hindsight.

I used to read Dear Abby. She said, "There is no such thing as a stupid question if it's sincere. Better to ask and risk appearing stupid than to continue on your ignorant way and make a stupid mistake."  :)

SlickHandzAVN said:
I am also Jan 8th.  Whereabouts are you?  Sounds like we'll be BMQ family.  Im from London, ON.  Also accepted offer on Oct 11 for AVN.  Whats your sitch?

I am not in yet, I wish.
I passed Air Crew Selection in April and just received my dates for my interview and medical (November 6th). I would love it if I were going January.

colinreid16 said:
I am not in yet, I wish.
I passed Air Crew Selection in April and just received my dates for my interview and medical (November 6th). I would love it if I were going January.

It's possible. There was exactly 21 days after my interview and medical when I received my job offer for Jan 8th. Not saying to expect it for the 8th, but if you have no hiccups I imagine you could be in by February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back