• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples [ 2019-present]

Keep in mind that just because someone gets accepted while on a certain medication doesn'r mean everyone will. Also, just because some people take meds for a certain condition doesn't mean this is the right path for everyone with that same condition. Your doctor is the best person to talk to if you have concerns about your health (in your case, with your cholesterol). They may have you try diet first, or exercise, or anything, or they may prescribe you a medication that is completely different that the other person with the same condition. You are unique. Your health is unique to you. Your recruiting path may not be the same as someone else.
Thanks! My doctor said I better have cholesterol tested again in three months

I’m getting very discouraged. Just did my biweekly Friday call in check and was told neither my reliability status nor my medical was back. 10 weeks have now come and gone. The recruiter said he’d talk to my file manager and see what the hold up was and to call back in another 2 weeks. I’ve been patient but it’s running thin. Taken a bunch of time off work to attend their appointments, paid for an optometrist, jumped through their 89 hoops… and they’ve accomplished absolutely nothing on their end. Incredibly discouraging and borderline insulting

I’m getting very discouraged. Just did my biweekly Friday call in check and was told neither my reliability status nor my medical was back. 10 weeks have now come and gone. The recruiter said he’d talk to my file manager and see what the hold up was and to call back in another 2 weeks. I’ve been patient but it’s running thin. Taken a bunch of time off work to attend their appointments, paid for an optometrist, jumped through their 89 hoops… and they’ve accomplished absolutely nothing on their end. Incredibly discouraging and borderline insulting

I understand the frustration as I waited over 5 months to hear back about my medical stuff.
It's definitely one of the bigger hurdles to get through, as it's essentially the one part of the process that is entirely different from person to person.

Just wanted to chime in and say I know it feels like it will never happen, but it will.
I just got a call from them yesterday after not hearing any progress since literally march.

We got this!

you are in much better position than i am. I have not heart from them since last November.

Unexpected update to my application yesterday and today.
Hopefully only one more update after this one...

Recruiting Centre: Vancouver (New Westminster)
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: Officer
Trade Choice 1: Pilot
Trade Choice 2: Intelligence Officer
Trade Choice 3: N/A
Application: August 15 2023
First Contact: August 28 2023
CFAT: September 21 2023 (Successful)
Medical & Interview: October 24 2023
Aircrew Selections: Dec 11/12 2023 (Successful)
Aircrew Medical: Pending
Medical Confirmed: March 19, 2024
Final Processing: March 20, 2024
Competition List: July 11, 2024
Selected: July 12, 2024 (Intelligence Officer)
Offered: Pending
Enrollment: Pending
BMOQ: Pending

Crazy that is has already been another 3 months since I last updated this, time sure is flying by.
I definitely had some days wondering if this was ever going to happen.

Back