• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples (only with PR) 2022-PRESENT

ua_kozak

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm applying with PR and I want to know what will be timeline for applications with PR right now, as I read some information that will be speed up after FEB 2024.

I would greatly appreciate it if those who have gone through or are going through the application process could share their experiences and provide some insight into the application timeline.

My eldest son will be returning from Belgium to Ottawa to attend Algonquin College. He would like to join the PR in a local unit. Does anyone have POC's/first steps handy. Can he start the process whilst still in Belgium? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hi everyone!

I'm applying with PR and I want to know what will be timeline for applications with PR right now, as I read some information that will be speed up after FEB 2024.

I would greatly appreciate it if those who have gone through or are going through the application process could share their experiences and provide some insight into the application timeline.
hi, also applying w PR. no news since July 2023 (CFAT passed, medical done)

I applied as PR also, submitted application in Nov 2022, CFAT in Feb 2023 and security screening started in June 2023. CSIS conducted interview with my in Nov 2023, no further news.

I applied as PR also, submitted application in Nov 2022, CFAT in Feb 2023 and security screening started in June 2023. CSIS conducted interview with my in Nov 2023, no further news.
For what position have you applied for ?

I'm in the process too.

Applied Feb 2024, did CFAT & fitness eval end of March. I know the recruiter contacted at least one of my references and they had asked me for a few extra documents, which I've sent.

Haven't heard on the next step yet but only 2 months into the process so it's very early. I figure to wait a few weeks then maybe touch base every other week with an email to make sure nothing is missing and I haven't missed any other requests.

Also PR, but have been a PR for 6 years or so and in Canada for a decade now.

Back