• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples (only with PR)

ua_kozak

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm applying with PR and I want to know what will be timeline for applications with PR right now, as I read some information that will be speed up after FEB 2024.

I would greatly appreciate it if those who have gone through or are going through the application process could share their experiences and provide some insight into the application timeline.

Hi everyone!

I'm applying with PR and I want to know what will be timeline for applications with PR right now, as I read some information that will be speed up after FEB 2024.

I would greatly appreciate it if those who have gone through or are going through the application process could share their experiences and provide some insight into the application timeline.
you asked this same question twice in the same forum within 5 minutes of each other. Give people a chance to answer!

you asked this same question twice in the same forum within 5 minutes of each other. Give people a chance to answer!

sorry about that....
I could not delete one, as was error, I wrote second one.

If you can, please delete one.

Hi everyone!

Hi,

PR as well, applying for regular force. I dont have any idea about information that you read. I also knew about this from different platforms.

Regarding process timeline, till feb I have completed 6 months and done with my cfat, interview and medical. medical approval from RMO ( regional medical officer) is on process. After that it will go for security clearance that can take around 24 months as i have foreign implications.

CFAT Test
So I finished college with a Diploma in cybersecurity from Willis college. Does it guarantee me a job placement in either Army, Navy, Airforce as a Cyber operator?

Though I have a BSC that had been evaluated by WES.

I also have certifications like :- Security Plus, CISA , CISM

Do I still need to write the CFAT test for this trade?

Back