• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Aptitude results to be recieved by mail?

Sizzle709

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has an idea about how long it takes for the CFRC to order aptitude test results?

Sizzle709 said:
Just wondering if anyone has an idea about how long it takes for the CFRC to order aptitude test results?

Have you written your CFAT (Canadian Forces Aptitude Test) yet?

You cannot order your results for the CFAT. Neither can the CF. You simply write the test, and you must achieve a score above the required score for your prospective occupation. The qualification scores are different for different occupations. The recruiter will inform you if you have passed the test or not.

The OP was in the CF before so i suspect his previous results have to be retrieved from somewhere.

Sizzle709 said:
I was in the Forces last year but was injured and had to release due to some personal issues

CDN Aviator said:
The OP was in the CF before so i suspect his previous results have to be retrieved from somewhere.

Yes, Montreal CFRC had to get my file retrieved from the St. Johns CFRC. I received a voice message earlier in the week stating to call the RC to book my aptitude test and I did so. They said that it was an error because I had already done the aptitude test and they had to "order" my results.

Back