• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armor Warfare

George Wallace

Army.ca Dinosaur
Inactive
Reaction score
Had the opportunity to play Armor Warfare - Early Access Test last night.  The graphics are super.  The game mechanics are great.  It makes WoT look more like an arcade game.  For those familiar with The Mighty Jingles, here is one of his games played on 28 May 2015 that he posted on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf7EuFetus4

I am quite sure that once this gets out of testing, it will be even better than what we saw in the above video.

sigh I already find that WOT and WOWS suck up 85% of my gaming time, pretty much gave up WOWP and my wife does not want me playing Skyrim with skimpy clad girls running around in front of the kids. Now a new game that has a high "I want factor"

Colin P said:
sigh I already find that WOT and WOWS suck up 85% of my gaming time, pretty much gave up WOWP and my wife does not want me playing Skyrim with skimpy clad girls running around in front of the kids.

There's mods for that.  Unfortunately from what I hear they mostly swing in the other direction.

Back