• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armour Qualifications

genesis563

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, please don't flame me if this has been answered already, I did some research however couldn't what i needed. I want to know what corresponds to QL4 in the armoured corps. From what i was able to gather QL1 is nothing, QL 2 is BMQ, QL 3 is DP1 and QL4 is any trade specialization after that. What i would like to know is what is considered specialization? Surv-op course? Gunners course? In my DP1 we were given driver and surv-op, however the course after that just driver, so does that mean if they get surv-op at regiment they become QL4 qualified but i need to go get my gunners course?
Thanks for the clarification.

Your MCpl will know this.

And likely any more related questions that you want to ask at the same time.

Just sayin'.

recceguy said:
Your MCpl will know this.

And likely any more related questions that you want to ask at the same time.

Just sayin'.
Thanks i guess?
I realize my chain of command could answer that question. Honnestly there would hardly be a use for this forum if we expected everyone to refer to their CoC for all these questions. No i was just asking because im on leave right now.

genesis563 said:
Hey guys, please don't flame me if this has been answered already, I did some research however couldn't what i needed. I want to know what corresponds to QL4 in the armoured corps. From what i was able to gather QL1 is nothing, QL 2 is BMQ, QL 3 is DP1 and QL4 is any trade specialization after that. What i would like to know is what is considered specialization? Surv-op course? Gunners course? In my DP1 we were given driver and surv-op, however the course after that just driver, so does that mean if they get surv-op at regiment they become QL4 qualified but i need to go get my gunners course?
Thanks for the clarification.

Often at that stage it is not " "a" Course", but a combination of "Courses and time".

QL4 in Armoured is the acquisition of a second PCF or Primary Combat Function course such as Tank Driver/Gunner, Coyote Driver/Surv OP etc... a 2nd PCF is required to become a Substantive Corporal.

pross182 said:
QL4 in Armoured is the acquisition of a second PCF or Primary Combat Function course such as Tank Driver/Gunner, Coyote Driver/Surv OP etc... a 2nd PCF is required to become a Substantive Corporal.

What?

I believe what he means is you need two trade's courses to be QL4 qualified. So for recce it would be driver/surv-op, driver/gunner, surv-op/gunner. Something along those lines.

Back