• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armoured Interview Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merven

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey I've looked around the site and couldnt find anything about Armoured Corp. Interview questions.
First off should I know much more then the CF site says, Is there more info i can find/read up on so I know everything 110% for the interview?
I know i should ask a few good questions... What have you asked?
For the medical, Im out in the country, building and repairing houses, Should I take a day or 2 off before my tests? Does it really matter? I'm Fairly fit i just need to run 30 sec faster (2.4km) and probly do more push ups (20 average, Doing 100 push-up challenge)
Now for the Apptitude test,
I've done the practice test with only 2 wrong, I've gone over Math.com and passed all the tests in there, Is there again other stuff i can look up or do to be more pre-paired,
I've waited all my life (even how short its been) to join the military, make my granddad proud and to serve our fine country. As the saying goes you only get 1 first impression...

Thanks for all the info before hand.

Honest mistake, I belive I did a search in a sub forum and never got results so I posted a new thread. I'm on my iPhone so it's hard to do everything on here. Thanks for helping me find out where I messed up.

I'm just a civilian living on a pension. You can take this for what it is worth.
You picked a good trade from what I've been told.
If I were you, I would learn all I could about the CF, and the Armour Corps in particular, from the CF recruiting website. Also, I know that the Armour School, and the three Regular Force armour units have their own websites.

Merven said:
Hey I've looked around the site and couldnt find anything about Armoured Corp. Interview questions.

k

First off should I know much more then the CF site says, Is there more info i can find/read up on so I know everything 110% for the interview?

You will never know 110% about anything.  My question is...did you read anything/everything in the Armour Forum?  If not, start there, presumably with a look at the Reserve Force stuff (you mentioned something about a PT test during recruiting, making you a Reserve applicant in my book).

I know i should ask a few good questions... What have you asked?

Who are you talking to?  Yourself?

For the medical, Im out in the country, building and repairing houses, Should I take a day or 2 off before my tests? Does it really matter? I'm Fairly fit i just need to run 30 sec faster (2.4km) and probly do more push ups (20 average, Doing 100 push-up challenge)

Take time off for...what?  A few pushups??  You are the only one who can answer that.  I would say "no" but I am not you.

Now for the Apptitude test,
I've done the practice test with only 2 wrong, I've gone over Math.com and passed all the tests in there, Is there again other stuff i can look up or do to be more pre-paired,

Seriously, there is SO much stuff on the CFAT here...do a search.  Seriously.

I've waited all my life (even how short its been) to join the military, make my granddad proud and to serve our fine country. As the saying goes you only get 1 first impression...

Thanks for all the info before hand.

Good luck.

Now...back off the attitude to other forum members who answer, try searching and things will go easier for you around here.

ty mario that's awesome. I definitly will look at all those pages 

Merven said:
ty mario that's awesome. I definitly will look at all those pages

It's been a long time since I was interviewed, but - just me talking here - it wouldn't hurt to wear a business suit, get a haircut and shine your shoes. The man or woman sitting across the desk from you will be looking sharp, and so should you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back