• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

army.ca meet and greet in pembroke/petawawa area any one intrested?

Sig_Des said:
Hey I think she was making eyes at me, last time...

Yeh, maybe deer-in-the-headlight eyes, stunned and trying to run away.  ;D

airmich said:
Yeh, maybe deer-in-the-headlight eyes, stunned and trying to run away.  ;D

I alreadt told HoM that his daughter was spoken for.......was done in chat IIRC

cdnaviator said:

That's disturbing......

Regards

So what day are we thinking of here? cause I may even be able to make it.... Seeing as im Up there anyhow on TMST, and working with base MP+L.

Thanks Mich I'd appreciate the heads up.

Des she was trying not to laugh at how old you were and trying to make a pass at her!

cdnaviator said:

Has he been promising his first born to people again!  You know I'm sure he has some "love child" out there who's older than Hit JR, you might have to track them down.

And, I brought her into this world and I think I'll have a little more to say about who she dates then HoM will. ;)

Im sure HoM will be very good with her suitors...... He'll just sit there quietly cleaning his Guns and gently remind them just what he does for a living..... and then tell them to have a good night.

HitorMRS said:
Des she was trying not to laugh at how old you were and trying to make a pass at her!

OMG!  You have to try again Des, and this time I'll be taking pictures.  No wait, make that video. ;D

HitorMRS said:

I was NOT making a pass at her. If I was, there would have been a lot more laughter.

Besides, IIRC, it was your husband who was trying to get me to hit on her.

Give me a date, and I'll be there too.. Kelsey's sounds good. I too have to arrange babysitting, but I have pretty good one, as long as it's not a school night. Can't stay out too long, now!

I'm in for Kelsey's also - won't be around until the "boys come home" as I am Tasked to their "Decompression Centre" Mid Jan to Mid Mar.  (I know, tough job, but somebodies got to do it)  8) Anytime after that I am gtg :)

PoPo

aw man, does that mean if it's not until mid March, I have to bring darling hubby??????????  I'm sure he wouldn't mind!! Ha haha

Back