• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

Alright confirmed the reservations and upped the number to 20 sor we're not playing musical chairs. Their patio is under construction and won' t be finished/open until May, although I did suggest we 'd build it for them after the third round. Also no live music there that night.

Danjanou said:
Alright confirmed the reservations and upped the number to 20 sor we're not playing musical chairs. Their patio is under construction and won' t be finished/open until May, although I did suggest we 'd build it for them after the third round. Also no live music there that night.

Geez next thing you are going to say is BYOB...

dileas

tess

Danjanou said:
I did suggest we 'd build it for them after the third round.
You mean now I need to bring a hammer as well as my garter, spandex and TESS bracelet!!!!!  Getting heavy :D
Thanks for all your hard woek & dedication Danjanou.  D2

The Librarian said:
Holy moley!!
We are up to 22 people for this meet & greet. Wow. And that's not including ToRN who has yet to confirm whether he will be travelling with me.

Vern,
Looks like he can't make it that weekend http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/58270.135.html but send him a PM, you never know.

Tess,
Bring a small variety of bracelets, I may get one and would save on the shipping.  :)

We have to decide what to wear? Are clothes a requirement??  ;) (everyone runs away screaming)

D Squared,

See that is why Tess is bringing his bracelets, so we would all have something to wear , although yes we may find many people running away screaming for sure. Now if we could only help finish building that patio for the Pub, then it will definately be a night to remember  8)

~Rebecca

PS: Thank you for all your work Danjanou, booking the pub for all of us to come out!

proudnurse said:
PS: Thank you for all your work Danjanou, booking the pub for all of us to come out!

Spandex, garters, trekkie costumes.....people naked, save their TESS bracelets........and now people will be "coming out." How close is this pub to Church St?  :-\

Yes, thanks Danjanou.....thanks lots.

;)

Journeyman said:
Spandex, garters, trekkie costumes.....people naked, save their TESS bracelets........and now people will be "coming out." How close is this pub to Church St?   :-\

Yes, thanks Danjanou.....thanks lots.

;)

You forgot assless leather biker chaps >:D

Danjanou said:
You forgot assless leather biker chaps >:D

Hell Yeah!! I'm IN for sure!!  ;D (Not in them as in wearing them...but I officially volunteer to be the photographer!!)

The Librarian said:
Hell Yeah!! I'm IN for sure!!  ;D (Not in them as in wearing them...but I officially volunteer to be the photographer!!)
I'll be your assistant Vern !!!!!  :p

My god Danjanou, if you come out in those asslees chaps, I will have to get a few pictures to hand out to your co-workers.

Lang75 said:
My god Danjanou, if you come out in those asslees chaps, I will have to get a few pictures to hand out to your co-workers.

:-*

8.gif

Oh, this is going to be fun!!!!

Doesn't sound like this will be PG13 night.  Whoop, whoop!  I might be up past 2200!  :eek:

Gee, this smoker looks like it's gonna be a pretty good show! :pop:

Then again,I'm not sure if I should be nervous about coming to this shindig or what...I might be in danger of catching a little moral turpitude, and I haven't had my shots this year.  ;D

Can you bring some? I want it all healed up before I go to IAP in April.

Esquimalt MIR staff: "Naval Cadet Bloggins have you been consorting with the Army again?" 

Oh, the embarrassment  :-[ ;D

D Squared said:
You mean now I need to bring a hammer as well as my garter, spandex and TESS bracelet!!!!!  Getting heavy :D
Thanks for all your hard woek & dedication Danjanou.  D2
Do tool belts go with assless chaps? I'm not really up on the latest fashions.

OK, I'm fearless (it goes without saying) - - but you folks are starting to make me a bit.......apprehensive  :-[

Back