• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

Ok roll call for this as I see it

Me
Librarian
Tess ( maybe?)
Journeyman
Loachman
Medicineman
Sapper 6
Proudnurse
Jacob
Pylon
Infantry Grrl
x-grunt
tree hugger
Hatchetman
Pmedmoe
Dodger1967
Missionessential
The Real Schlomo
D-Squared
Piper (maybe?)
Ro31 Pte Joe (maybe?)

Did I miss anyone? That’s 21 bodies and I booked for 12-15 so I’ll need to update.

Now next question as TO is now thawing out anyone want to change venue to a place with a patio?

Not fussed.  So long as I can stumble out and get on the TTC relatively easily. i.e. within 200m stumbling distance.

S6

p.s. Note: If we change orders too many times and too close to H-hr, the troops get confused and we risk losing the main body, just my 2 cents.

Well that 22 Bodies !

You sure we shouldn't be having this at the ACC ? ;D

It's gonna be a party, all we need is a medic, an MP and some body armour ! :cheers:

Cheerz
Paul

Lang75 said:
Well  Danjanou, I guess you can put me down as a maybe.

Screw maybe ole buddy, wife wont let me go unless you're there as a chaperone and designated driver for me. :-[

Danjanou said:
Now next question as TO is now thawing out anyone want to change venue to a place with a patio?

No changing, I already booked my hotel! 
please.gif

Danjanou said:
Screw maybe ole buddy, wife wont let me go unless you're there as a chaperone and designated driver for me. :-[

Well since you put it that way I guess you can twist my rubber arm for a beer.

PMedMoe said:
No changing, I already booked my hotel! 
please.gif

I just booked mine tonight too, at the same place PMedMoe so I'm good to go! (keeps her fingers crossed for a no change of venue)  :) please

~Rebecca

The venue hasn't changed, although I have to call them this weeka nd up the numbers on the reservation. I was just making a suggestion. There are plenty of places with patios within walking distance of there.

By the way, would you be able to some more recce for a good place to park?

Lang75 said:
By the way, would you be able to some more recce for a good place to park?

Sorry...perhaps I'm new here. You're going to an army.ca pub meet - - - and you're thinking of driving??  :eek:

Well thats why i switched to coffee about two hours before we wrapped things up at the last meet in scarborough, I would never want to be driving under the influince. Ask Danjanou, I am very careful about that.

You're sober when you drive? and in TO traffic. Screw that I'm sticking to the crazy meth addict gypsy cab drivers on the 14th 8)

Danjanou said:
You're sober when you drive? and in TO traffic. Screw that I'm sticking to the crazy meth addict gypsy cab drivers on the 14th 8)

So I guess that means you are planning on taking cabs on wed`s pub night from now on are? :'(

Smart thing switching to coffee, before you drive.

Should be a good time.
BTW if anyone's heading east of the city and I can hitch a ride, as far as Pickering I could be pursuaded to stay longer. :warstory:
Should be fun, oh and also the President of my club emailed me and said I had to go to this meeting, frack, I gotta wear the monkey suit(" Uniform"). I hope the arse of my pants don't split, if I party too hardy !

::)

Cheerz
Paul

Dodger1967 said:
Smart thing switching to coffee, before you drive.

Should be fun, oh and also the President of my club emailed me and said I had to go to this meeting, frack, I gotta wear the monkey suit(" Uniform"). I hope the arse of my pants don't split, if I party too hardy !

::)

Cheerz
Paul
OOHH!!!!!  A man in uniform, I can't wait!
Anybody heading West, I'm going back to Burlington...but the Go train might be a good idea!
Really looking forward to meeting all... :cheers:

D Squared said:
OOHH!!!!!  A man in uniform, I can't wait!
Why all of a sudden do I feel like a sniper's watching me ? ;)

Now I know I'm single, but it doesn't mean I'm easy pickins !  >:D

LMAO

Cheerz
Paul

Dodger1967 said:
Why all of a sudden do I feel like a sniper's watching me ? ;)

No worries Dodger, I'm leaving all my weapons at home  :)
(and Pickering is WAY too far from Burlington  ;D

D2

Did any of you guys planning this event book some Easter Bunnies?  I am sure that they would appreciate some work after their weekend has come and gone, even if it is so soon.

Back